Apple TV+ S$6.98/mo (Now Available)

comcrepe

Reaction score
My strategy will be Apple TV+ and Disney+ when both are out.
Fingers crossed that I can access Disney+ via smartdns.

Will drop Netflix.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Will drop Netflix.

You should have tired to sign up when it was only $3.99/month for 3 years.

wrxkev

Reaction score

Will drop Netflix.

Disney + i can understand. But dropping netfliz for appletv+?

Maybe i am too early to judge appletv also la.... who knows .. few months/years down the road they have have more contents..

rajahsurya

Reaction score
Disney + i can understand. But dropping netfliz for appletv+?

Maybe i am too early to judge appletv also la.... who knows .. few months/years down the road they have have more contents..

Yah. For now the content rubbish.who wants to watch snoopy and peanuts da.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
J.J. Abrams reportedly walked away from a $500 million exclusivity deal with Apple
Abrams and his team at Bad Robot, including co-CEO Katie McGrath, were reportedly uninterested in signing a 100 percent exclusive deal with Apple for the company’s new streaming service, Apple TV Plus
additional concerns from Abrams and his team about Apple’s overall TV Plus business model, the THR suggested. Apple’s lack of franchises for Abrams to work with prompted some frustration; some of the director’s most popular works are continuations or adaptations of popular series and films like Star Wars and Star Trek. Also considering Abrams’ significant role in creating blockbusters, Apple’s lack of demonstrable commitment to theatrical releases was reportedly unappealing
Abrams is currently working on at least one series for Apple TV Plus. Under his new deal with WarnerMedia, he could also create two or three others. It’s not that Abrams has closed the door on Apple — it just appears that he doesn’t want to solely work with them right now.

Disney CEO Bob Iger has resigned from Apple’s board
Disney CEO Bob Iger has resigned from Apple’s board, just a couple of months before both companies are set to launch their independent streaming services.
naturally.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who have an Apple TV, what have you guys done with it? Just want to find out how’s the usage like.

Airplay 4K movies to my TV instead is using the crappy system OS to play my videos since they don’t support mkv files.

A bit of casual gaming too.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
For those who have an Apple TV, what have you guys done with it? Just want to find out how’s the usage like.
Netflix, YouTube, iTunes Movies, Apple Music, Amazon Video, Twitch. almost always something on when I browsing the web.

used to Airplay but since I got no MacOS machine at the moment. still waiting for VLC support for Airplay.

no gaming though. no longer game anyways.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Netflix, YouTube, iTunes Movies, Apple Music, Amazon Video, Twitch. almost always something on when I browsing the web.

used to Airplay but since I got no MacOS machine at the moment. still waiting for VLC support for Airplay.

Sounds cool. I got a Mac so I’m intending to use AirPlay.

Also what would you recommend? Apple TV 4K or HD?

limpe84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

As above, but I also use airvideo to stream shows I download onto my Mac, as well as view photos from time to time.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Oh. There’s still Apple TV in October?

Anyway, is the Apple TV in some Samsung television the same one as what being sold at Apple?
Oct event still rumors. supposedly to be hardware refreshes.

MBP was last refreshed 68 days ago. so maybe its the new 16" MBP. don't think they gonna dedicate an event just for that 1 piece of hardware. but who know?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.