New EC at Sumang Walk

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Updated caveat, 44 units sold in August.

u0YOrFX.jpg

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. Just sharing updates, will probably do it on monthly basis instead of weekly. Haha

FYI, URA caveat for the previous month total sales & rental transaction are updated on every mid month (15/16) 12pm.

I applaud your passion to update every thread with the figures.

+1 to you

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
If PG is selling quite well & new Sengkang EC is better located, then it can't be cheaper right?
Further more, higher income couples can join in the fun.

Our expert panel chairwoman must be more serious when saying anything here.
This is a serious forum. What we say here moves the market. Lol

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
If PG is selling quite well & new Sengkang EC is better located, then it can't be cheaper right?

Our expert panel chairwoman must be more serious.

When piermont was about to launch, most say piermont location better leh, got transformation and all.

Now sengkang is better? :o

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score

Our expert panel chairwoman must be more serious when saying anything here.
This is a serious forum. What we say here moves the market. Lol

The Ola is slightly better located to amenties than PG in my opinion. Very near my intended pri sch for my kids, NCPS. Walking distance to SK MRT, I estimate around same as PG to Punggol MRT. And Cheng Lim LRT is even nearer.

But there are still some not so good parts.
1) Too near the SKGH. Older folks don't really like. Even if walk to NCPS also need to walk past the hospital.

2) 3 other ECs, Bellewaters, Treasure Crest and The Vales just beside. Want to sell that time, expect fierce competition from people who bought it at a lower price.

Biggest biggest draw for me is NCPS due to it being walking distance, apart from that... not much.

Am still thinking and considering. Was my initial choice previously even before PG was launched.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.