Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

MrHelper93

Reaction score
Anyone have ls that visit your office or shame you with your photos

So far nobody visited my office. Yes they send me photos of me with my ic which they videocall me when I took up the loan. They won’t have fax machine I Guess? It’s easier for them to get caught. And they won’t come your office. Full of cctv. I believe they don’t have that balls to do it.

Siaosiao12345

Reaction score
So far nobody visited my office. Yes they send me photos of me with my ic which they videocall me when I took up the loan. They won’t have fax machine I Guess? It’s easier for them to get caught. And they won’t come your office. Full of cctv. I believe they don’t have that balls to do it.

Yeah they threaten to send my ic and that I owe money to the neighbours

Neverlearn86

Reaction score
Most of them belong to the same group and they just come up with different stories to make u pay more
I just stop paying them today. In fact they earned more than double of what they give me. But still threaten me to distrub my neighbour so far.
I just ignore their msg.

nurf11

Reaction score
Most of them belong to the same group and they just come up with different stories to make u pay more

Today it started again. Called up my IO and informed about the threat.

May i know what should i do if they were to vandalise the wall, splash paint, lock my gate, etc.

Call 999 immediately or call my IO (the NPC that he is in)?

Bebe2019

Reaction score

May i know what should i do if they were to vandalise the wall, splash paint, lock my gate, etc.

Call 999 immediately then Yr IO. The spf will come ASAP. They will call the town council to clean up once they take all the evidence that is required. Have u install cctv?

U didn't block their no?

Last edited:

Siaosiao12345

Reaction score

I spoke to my io, he say call 999, but anything to update just call him. Give them all the numbers they used to contact you so that they can check if more than 1 person report the number.

Block and report them on WhatsApp. I tried not blocking them to see what they can do and say, In the end they just keep calling and spam everyday and threats. So I blocked and report.

Siaosiao12345

Reaction score
I spoke to my io, he say call 999, but anything to update just call him. Give them all the numbers they used to contact you so that they can check if more than 1 person report the number.

Block and report them on WhatsApp. I tried not blocking them to see what they can do and say, In the end they just keep calling and spam everyday and threats. So I blocked and report.

You IO Can only submit to the team incharge of investigating this loansharks. So give them as much info as possible

andylau78

Reaction score

I believed those are small fry runners.
21 caught, another 21 will take over their place because the business is too lucrative.
Just concentrate on your own matter and follow all the Singapore police instructions.
Don't act hero and take matter into your own hands.
Don't busybody.
Don't trust anyone in this forum.
Only can trust Singapore Police.
I'm not refer to you, just borrow your link only.

green72

Reaction score
21 caught, another 21 will take over their place because the business is too lucrative.
Just concentrate on your own matter and follow all the Singapore police instructions.
Don't busybody.
You confusing people lah about don't trust anyone here.

At least trust our advice here..😁😁😁

lohyn_91

Reaction score
Hi all, have been reading the posts so far and feel very encouraged. I am going to block one LS who I already made defer payment more than what was loaned. So I believe they will not harrass me as the amount is small.

But there is one more, he loaned me $750 and defer $250, otherwise pay $1000 to close account. Should I just pay back what he has loaned then block him? I have only made 1 defer payment so far.

Appreciate any advice thanks!

Iamsostress

Reaction score
Hi all, have been reading the posts so far and feel very encouraged. I am going to block one LS who I already made defer payment more than what was loaned. So I believe they will not harrass me as the amount is small.

But there is one more, he loaned me $750 and defer $250, otherwise pay $1000 to close account. Should I just pay back what he has loaned then block him? I have only made 1 defer payment so far.

Just ghost them hack care

A Better Tomorrow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One Telco in oren colour asked moi, why do I want to change my number , when it is obviously a golden number, paid with a company check.

The silly staff asked, and I replied, because I like it and not that I owe ah long or other companies money.

Reaction score

Yes! We need to see more arrests in Malaysia!

Straits Times just took this article from Malaysia paper, they still don't know the difference between loan shark and loan scam. This is our moment, call up the media and let them know the difference and the tricks and fear tactics of the loan scammers. Let their tricks be known and their scam go to zero.

Reaction score
Serious, means totally dont pay anymore?

How many times you want use to say, Do not pay unless you want to be harassed for the rest of your life.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests

Reaction score
Don't busybody.

Who make it lucrative? All the victims. We are here to stop them. They are all going to jail very soon.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests

Omgshilife

Reaction score
Hi just went police yesterday.. Now on bail but I didn't assist ls. I just return what they ask me to and they force loan one me. So now I am on bail. Asking to report back next two week. Want to ask anything will happen??

MrHelper93

Reaction score

Don’t have to pay bro. Even if you pay the 1k they will ask you to pay more. You don’t believe you tell them you want to clear loan today. They will give you all sorts of rubbish.

MrHelper93

Reaction score
Hi just went police yesterday.. Now on bail but I didn't assist ls. I just return what they ask me to and they force loan one me. So now I am on bail. Asking to report back next two week. Want to ask anything will happen??

Why in the first place you will be will be on bail. Definitely assist them in trf money or you runner?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.