2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...๐Ÿ˜—๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜ต

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same here. On my p2xl though. Hopefully it'll improve with next update

Yup one of my p3xl. I tested fully charged and off for a week. Powered them up and one showed 99% and the other 58%.

I thought only me.

It's still ok with me, I don't generally use too much. So still able to last me for a day outside, just drain faster than before update.

iron2000

Reaction score
Wait for Pixel 4. Pixel 4โ€™s camera will have big improvements, while the front camera will get a ton of sensors with Project Soli Radar chip for air gestures using your hands. Itโ€™ll be a big upgrade from the pixel 3 so waiting for the Pixel 4 makes sense.

Actually I find the Pixel 2 camera sufficient and think that the Soli gestures thing is just a gimmick.

The pull of Pixel 4 to me is just timely Google updates and more RAM
(maybe more battery, ya and better processor).
Hope the small Pixel 4 is still small.
But the omission of fingerprint reader and front facing speakers is minus point to me.

lol, maybe hold on to the Pixel 2 for another year and wait for a Pixel 4 50% code.

See how things goes on Oct 15.

Last edited:

rharish_21

Reaction score
Hi, i am also looking to buy a pixel 3 xl. If anyone don't need the 50% code can share through PM ?

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Price not bad.
Wait see if price will drop more after p4 release.
I'm Keen getting P3 as spare hahaha

Sent from Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro ~Glacier Blue~ using GAGT
Don't think Google will offer even more discount because the code is supposed to be valid till end of the year. Haha

Aikon

Reaction score
I got the code but I didn't buy my Pixel 3XL from Google store, got from Starhub. But I did buy other Google products like Google Home and Google Home Hub.

Wonder why some have it and some didn't.

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the code but I didn't buy my Pixel 3XL from Google store, got from Starhub. But I did buy other Google products like Google Home and Google Home Hub.

I also wonder how Google decides who to be its friend. Hahaha

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Randomised I guess. Haha

Sent from The Giant Note Phone With Glaring Shine using GAGT

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think as long you had purchased a product from Google store, you will receive the code.

I have never purchased from there before.

simply.90

Reaction score
I didn't buy anything from the Google Store before but still got the code.. so i think it is randomised but the said google account might need to be tagged to a Pixel or Nexus product previously.

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been buying from Google Store since the OG Pixel XL. Never seen any code..

Seems more like targeted advertising than just some random promo.. Remember, Google knows everything abt us :eek:

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been buying from Google Store since the OG Pixel XL. Never seen any code..

Seems more like targeted advertising than just some random promo.. Remember, Google knows everything abt us :eek:
Lol.. Google somehow doesn't wanna "befriend" you

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realised that with the 50% code, the Pixel 3 is actually cheaper than the budget 3a.

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Android 10 Updates for Pixel Devices Now Live! (Updated: New Build!)

Android-10-6-980x588.png

UPDATE 9/23: Google added another build today as QP1A.190711.020.C3. They didnโ€™t say who the build is for or if it fixes something critical, but that build is available for the Pixel 3a and 3a XL, as well as the Pixel 3 and 3 XL.

Factory Images for Nexus and Pixel Devices

Full OTA Images for Nexus and Pixel Devices

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.