Apple Arcade S$6.98/mth (20th Sept 2019)

zheyan

Reaction score
Who subscribing?

https://www.apple.com/sg/apple-arcade/

Apple Arcade
S$6.98/month after free one‑month trial

Unlimited access to 100+ new games rolling out later this year
Share your subscription with up to five family members
Ad-free; no additional purchases necessary
Start playing on one device, pick up on another
Download to play, online or off
You decide whether to share your personal data
Works with Screen Time and parental controls

1) Apple Arcade will be available on iPhone starting 20 September, and will roll out on other devices later this year.
2) S$6.98/month after free trial. No commitment. Plan is automatically renewed after trial until cancelled.
Compatible hardware and software are required.
Some content may not be available in all countries or regions. Not all content shown will be available at service availability.

tec_geek

Reaction score
Woah thanks for sharing.. 1mth free trial rite?

Yes. First month is free.

Gw3rbox.jpg

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It’s like the Wii of the smartphones etc kind of games?

zheyan

Reaction score
No iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max for u no talk.. :s22:

1 yr free for Apple TV+ cos not much content to begin with. Apple Arcade got a list of at least 50games ba.

Maybe me. But will wait till I get my iPhone 11 or update my iPad Pro 12.9 2018 to iPadOS, cause iOS 12 doesn’t support

Will there be free for 1 year if you buy iPhone? I know Apple

zheyan

Reaction score
So far tested only a few games & they are quite a gem...
Like Oceanhorn 2, Sonic Racing (very Mario Kart-like), Card of Darkness.. Read online, got ppl recommended Where Cards Fall, etc

It’s like all IAP taken out n well made games, not for those who likes Gacha, P2W or freenium types

zheyan

Reaction score
https://news360.com/article/508086585
Apple's new Netflix-style video game service is finally here - here are the Apple Arcade games not to miss

"Oceanhorn 2" is an adventure game drawing clear inspiration from Nintendo's "Legend of Zelda" franchise. It's one of the best looking games on Apple Arcade, and an impressive sequel to the original "Oceanhorn" released on Android and iPhone.

"Overland" is a post-apocalyptic strategy game that forces players to make tough choices to survive a cross-country road trip.

"Mini Motorways" is a new game from the creators of "Mini Metro" allowing you to design your own highway maps across a city. As traffic racks up your roads will get harder and harder to manage.

"Sayonara Wild Hearts" is a wild rhythm game that was described as an interactive music video during Apple's iPhone 11 event.

"Exit the Gungeon" is a tough 2D shooting game sends wave after wave of enemies for players to gun down. Players can find dozens of outrageous guns and power-ups, and each playthrough of "Exit the Gungeon" changes the game slightly.

"Shantae and the Seven Sirens" is a side-scrolling adventure game like "Super Mario" or "Mega Man," but with more exploration and an involved story

"Bleak Sword" is an isometric action game with a unique 8-bit art style. The game is meant to be a challenge — you'll have to learn how to combat each deadly monster you encounter

"Skate City" is an arcade-style skateboarding game that lets players pull off all sorts of tricks as the scroll across a preset course

"Punch Planet" is a 2D fighting game that plays pretty similarly to "Street Fighter." The game has a gritty neo-noir art style and an awesome animated intro to help you get into the action

"Card of Darkness" is an interesting puzzle game with lots of humor and a relatively simple design. The game's creators include Pendleton Ward and Zach Gage, who created "Adventure Time" and "SpellTower," respectively

zheyan

Reaction score
Hmm I tot Apple Arcade sharing is via their family sharing? If so, all the Apple accounts will be under 1 main account, and any AppStore, iTunes charges will be charged to the main account's credit card. Other services that can be shared via Family sharing, are Apple Music, iCloud storage etc

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm I tot Apple Arcade sharing is via their family sharing? If so, all the Apple accounts will be under 1 main account, and any AppStore, iTunes charges will be charged to the main account's credit card. Other services that can be shared via Family sharing, are Apple Music, iCloud storage etc

Yeah. I remember is this. Seems troublesome though.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What happens if u cancel subscription? No longer have access to all games even those u downloaded?

Last edited:

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Seems to be the case.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.