NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Teacherwip

Reaction score
I received the email too! Does this mean that i have a greater chance to be shortlisted for interview?

Hi, I applied this Aug window. The portal status is still “Submitted” and I did not receive the invitation for the sharing session. What’s the approximate time for the status to change to “processing”? And is the sharing session part of the stages of the application? Can anyone from the previous batches advise?

Curiosity01

Reaction score
Oh that's nice, I've attended a sharing session before but on my own accord...it wasn't like something that they called me to attend as a follow-up of my application..

How did the email sound exactly? just curious.

It mentioned that my application has been considered for PE teaching position. They also mentioned that it to let us know more about PE teaching.

Nnameless

Reaction score
August window applicant here. Have been scheduled for interview.

What subject is it for?

Hi, I applied this Aug window. The portal status is still “Submitted” and I did not receive the invitation for the sharing session. What’s the approximate time for the status to change to “processing”? And is the sharing session part of the stages of the application? Can anyone from the previous batches advise?

Sharing session might be just for PE applicants

whyiareyeeand

Reaction score
Any August applicants whose application is still reflected as submitted under the career@gov website? I applied JC subjects

happyq

Reaction score
Hi guyssss I've just received the interview call! Status is till submitted too so dont lose hope yet!

Olympiadane

Reaction score
August window applicant. Just wondering if anyone who applied for pri eng/sci has been scheduled an interview yet?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.