THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tzuyu rocks an elegant flower headdress in individual teaser for 'Feel Special'

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Former KARA member Seungyeon opens up her very own YouTube channel

The channel opening was revealed through a short 'trailer' video released through her YouTube account, which features a slideshow of a few images of the star, along with a brief message.

"Hello! It's Han Seungyeon. I had talked about doing YouTube. Now I am really, really going to try starting one," she began. "There are several things I really like, so when I am not working, I like doing some things alone very much! I am going to record my daily life as much as I can and try to share it with you all. Let's all be together."

Since leaving KARA, Seungyeon has had a successful career as an actress, singer, and endorsement model. Because of this, the former idol surely will show a variety of different contents to her fans.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Baek Ah Yeon says goodbye to JYP Entertainment on Instagram as agency confirms her exit

Solo artist Baek Ah Yeon's contract with JYP Entertainment has ended.

In a statement released this week, the agency confirmed that Baek Ah Yeon's contract expired on August 30, only a little over two weeks before the official exit date of 15&'s Baek Ye Rin.

Regarding the future of both singers, JYP Entertainment added that they will "continue to sincerely cheer their bright futures on," requesting that fans continue to support them so that they can continue to be "singers that receive love and deliver happiness through their music."

Baek Ah Yeon also took to her personal Instagram account on September 16 to say a short and final farewell to the agency, sharing images of the agency building captioned with a simple 'goodbye' caption.

Meanwhile, Baek Ah Yeon debuted through JYP Entertainment on September 10, 2012 after receiving love as a finalist on the first season of 'K-Pop Star.'

1568631912-baek-ah-yeon.png

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Park Min Young And Seo Kang Joon Confirmed As Leads Of New JTBC Drama

In August, it was revealed that the two actors are in talks for the JTBC drama “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” (literal title).

It was confirmed on September 17 that Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon will be uniting as the leads for the drama.

The drama is based on a novel of the same title and is a warm romance story set in the countryside.

Park Min Young will be playing Mok Hae Won, an ordinary woman without any special characteristics besides having played cello since she was young. She uses that skill to step out into the professional world, but this only results in heartbreak and the loss of trust. She then decides to move back to a town in Gangwon Province, where she lived when she was young.

217d96c412dc4295a66dc5c0864f9bf3.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kim Hye Yoon Starts To Notice SF9’s Rowoon For The First Time In Upcoming Drama “Extraordinary You”

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Extraordinary You,” starring SF9’s Rowoon and Kim Hye Yoon, has released a new teaser!

“Extraordinary You” is based on a fantasy romance webtoon about a female high school student named Eun Dan Oh (played by Kim Hye Yoon) who goes against her predetermined fate as a manhwa (Korean comic) character to find love. Rowoon also plays a fellow manhwa character called No. 13, an extra in the story. He has no name and exists in the background, but when he meets Eun Dan Oh, he begins to change as his feelings grow.

In the new trailer, Eun Dan Oh says in a voiceover, “You never know if your wish will come true,” as she reaches for an umbrella stuck in a tree. When No. 13 comes up behind her to retrieve it for her, she freezes in surprise. The two characters encounter each other several times in the teaser, as No. 13 catches Dan Oh as she falls and the two meet eyes on the platform at a train station. Dan Oh says, “Do you remember there being someone as tall and good-looking as that in our class?”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Davichi's Lee Hae Ri releases teasers and preview for her upcoming single 'Thing that only hurts me'

Davichi's Lee Hae Ri is releasing her new solo album in a week! 'Thing That Only Hurts Me' is set for release on September 23 at 6 PM KST.

Check out another teaser image, a preview and music video still cuts for her new single below. Are you all excited about her new single in 2 years?

1568701274-eeonmzqvuaa-cvk.jpg

1568701448-eej83s-xoaej8uw.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE's Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun boast stunning visuals in 'Feel Special' teaser images

1568690908-eeonvphu8aiearz.jpg

1568691149-eeons-yuyaaadl7.jpg

1568691163-eeomixmu8aavhoq.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Star Empire's new girl group ARIAZ unveils concept photos for its members

Star Empire's subsidiary Rising Star Entertainment will be debuting ARIAZ this October. The girl group consists of 6 members: Yoonji, Dawon, Sihyeon, Yeori, Hyogyeong, and Jueun. Yoonji and Sihyeon are from 'Produce 101' season 1, and Hyogyeong was on 'MIXNINE'.

On September 17, the group has unveiled concept photos for Hyogyeong, Jueun, and Sihyeon. Yoonji, Yeori, and Dawon's photos will be revealed tomorrow.

1568677306-0917-ariaz.jpg

1568677343-0917-ariaz.jpg

1568677344-0917-ariaz.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SBS to launch a music survival program requiring musicians to make songs with sounds in nature + to feature A Pink's Eunji and more

SBS announced on September 16th that they would be launching a new music program featuring A Pink's Eunji, Yoo Seung Woo, Sunwoo JungA, Yoo Jae Hwan, and more.

The program's name has not yet been decided but will be a reality program that requires participants to make music with sounds found in nature and will show the behind the scenes process of writing and producing a song.

cCLvxhO.jpg

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
This year ISAC chuseok got better coverage and editing than past few season not bad
Archery no red velvet and omg not full strength abit letdown

Itzy got alot screentime they are so popular now?

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This year ISAC chuseok got better coverage and editing than past few season not bad
Archery no red velvet and omg not full strength abit letdown

Itzy got alot screentime they are so popular now?

Look like some part are missing, never see the Horseback Riding and Archery final between WJSN and Lovelyz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.