Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkx3000

Reaction score
Wow, thanks so much! I wouldnt have found it if not for you!

Qoo10 is getting ridiculous. Giving us lower rewards for spinning the wheel, then stretch the coupon date from one every day to one every few days. Now they resort to hidding the coupon altogether. I wonder what's next. And where will they hid it tomorrow 😠

If not hidden, you can not get it at 1pm. it will be finished by 7am.

mkx3000

Reaction score
just found out the Shopping Talk got very high chance to get the coupon you want. just ask for it and leave an email. most of the post have been replied saying coupon sent. i am wondering if it is sent by a qoo10 team....

mkx3000

Reaction score
now qcoins worth only 1.428 when you spend. that means the discount became 2%. is it becoz of the weaker USD EXCHANGE RATE?

yong99

Reaction score
Can anyone kindly spare a coupon for $20 min spend $150. Thanks in advance! Please kindly pm me!

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Anyone know how to tell if Qoo10 blacklist your credit card or account or both?
Your account purchase everytime need manual approval means tio marked liao. If you change another new card also the same, then is account tio marked liao. If no, then is card tio marked.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.