Anytime Fitness Thread

decibel.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recently signed up at the International Plaza branch for $95/mth for 18 months. The manager there said that all branches are now the same pricing so no worries about price differences. Isn't this the case?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
My friend signed some package for 85 per mth in the west branch

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

Rated R Edge

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friend signed some package for 85 per mth in the west branch

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

Is it cos student promo or he sign long term? I asked 2 different branches and both say 12-mth is $105 and 18-mth is $95 leh.

gutpunch

Banned
Reaction score
Do you know which branches have punching bags?

Punchmenow_full.jpeg

dodrio

Master Member
Reaction score
i just came back from operations and ready to start gym again, nowadays all the af quote me 105 damn ex.

blursquirrel

Reaction score
A bit of a dick move, but i understand that AF memberships can be much cheaper in other countries.

Will it be possible for me to get a friend to sign up in a country where i know is substantially cheaper, and then i just use the key in Singapore AF branches?

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
A bit of a dick move, but i understand that AF memberships can be much cheaper in other countries.

Will it be possible for me to get a friend to sign up in a country where i know is substantially cheaper, and then i just use the key in Singapore AF branches?

you already have your answer at the very start of your statement..
try it and let us know what happens :s13:

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yest 3 char siews caught using parents trial pass to ghost in train. 1 use pass then bring another 2 in. When confronted still can say it only 1 day it ok when denying parents to use (selfish mentality)

Sent from 西方极乐世界 using GAGT

Nigel_SA

Reaction score
3 Habourfront Place, Harbourfront Tower 2 #01-01 099254

This is the relocated POMO branch so not exactly "within 100m of the old gym" like promised when the POMO closed for refurbishment.

No opening date yet

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
3 Habourfront Place, Harbourfront Tower 2 #01-01 099254

This is the relocated POMO branch so not exactly "within 100m of the old gym" like promised when the POMO closed for refurbishment.

No opening date yet
Dun know what happened hor?
When POMO gym closed, gym manager say until got tiger got dragon, got 2 locations nearby along the road got high potential. In the end all turned to dust. :vijayadmin:

stewpig

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coming from True Fitness previously, I must say that you need to 'forget' the standard that those big gyms has set, like providing towels, plenty of shower rooms, fitness classes and etc.

AF don't provide towels, they have very little shower rooms which you must queue if you go during peak hours, and fitness classes are limited.

But this suits me because I don't attend classes, there is an outlet near my workplace which I can shower at if the shower rooms in the gym has long queue, the early morning crowd is a lot lesser than the True Fitness outlet which I attended previously, there is an outlet within 10 mins walk from my house which I can happily go at 10pm when I feel like it.

I used to pay $40/mth for TF through AIA vitality promo, but I gave that up and is paying $68/mth for AT.

TF is cheaper than AF. And much bigger space, free towels and tons of shower rooms.

So dont quite understand why people sign on with AF.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.