Master Member
Reaction score
what free pack~? :s34:

The free texture pack

YxMxDAH.jpg

Last edited:

Vulpix

Reaction score
shopitree haven't gotten their ni no kuni yet... :( Hope it arrives soon.

Vulpix

Reaction score
I tot official launch date is 20/9?
Sometimes, some retailers get their copies "early" and break street date. It seems like SG retailers dun care one. :s13: I got games before the official date before.

nightkids7089

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes, some retailers get their copies "early" and break street date. It seems like SG retailers dun care one. :s13: I got games before the official date before.

i dont know......i tink sinkieland de games come damn slow loh......worldwide release weeks later liao sinkieland still waiting......

thats why digital format is a good choice also.....

although you cant sell off when finish the game lah......

just saying...

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
yay! collecting zelda & ni no kuni 2molow!

You have a problem . .which game to start 1st?

Are you so sure tml we'll get the games? I love BOTW, and actually my Switch has been severely under-utilized since then.
Waiting for Link now.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
I've just finish 1 house and have 2 more houses to go. Hope my Link don't arrive so soon :s13:

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have a problem . .which game to start 1st?

Are you so sure tml we'll get the games? I love BOTW, and actually my Switch has been severely under-utilized since then.
Waiting for Link now.

hoot 1st talk later
NS hardcopy game price hardly drop
moi hoot frm shopee with promo codes, cc rebate, shopback stacks

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
apparently like other countries, LA is having a ‘prerelease’ today. Like tjhin, I think some of us have received notification about this liao 😂

keechiu

Reaction score
Normally they will receive stock on the night before release date. You can try your luck to hop by the game shops to see if they willing to sell you. :o

As for online purchases you have to wait for the exact release date to get the game. Sometimes if may even delay due to unforeseen circumstances like delivery courier fault or whatever. That's why I prefer to buy physical game from game shops to save the hassle.

i dont know......i tink sinkieland de games come damn slow loh......worldwide release weeks later liao sinkieland still waiting......

thats why digital format is a good choice also.....

although you cant sell off when finish the game lah......

just saying...

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.