Pre-order from Challenger (Hachi Tech)

icheb

Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone preordered their iPhone 11 Pros from Challenger this year? I pre-ordered the iPhone 11 Pro Max and chose self-collect at Jurong Point.

Was wondering if the self collection email will come on launch day or much wait a few working days then can collect?

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is a very gd qns...

I actually wan to buy at challenger
Cuz i got 170 can off set hut they didnt state the date but it should be the same day.. but end up didnt want to risk it and order from apple store.. anyway i also cant order from them since im at oversea now, their website restrict all oversea ip and those vpn, if try to uee vpn the system will flag it and ur account will be locked...

:s22:

Hello,

Anyone preordered their iPhone 11 Pros from Challenger this year? I pre-ordered the iPhone 11 Pro Max and chose self-collect at Jurong Point.

Was wondering if the self collection email will come on launch day or much wait a few working days then can collect?

icheb

Reaction score
Wah I never knew they restrict overseas IP and will block your account once they flag it.

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
also ordered from challenger. Not sure when can collect also haha

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I ask them (Challenger). They told me that email confirmation will be sent out after the PO is closed which is today at 2359hrs

icheb

Reaction score
Jurong point for me :( that was the only collection point for me when I ordered my Midnight Green Pro max 256GB model.

icheb

Reaction score
Checked with their CS, seems highly unlikely to get on 20th. Most prob next week

Whaaaaat?! Whyyyy? Then why they do pre-order and all that silly nonsense, might as well sell for walk-in customers on that day

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think they do not cause they want people to get it. just want to have ample stocks to indent i guess

icheb

Reaction score
i think they do not cause they want people to get it. just want to have ample stocks to indent i guess

Wah I hope they email the collection email today or earliest tomorrow morning! :(:(:(

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LJiVMvh.jpg

Tmd vivo no ready stock..

I think they scare like hua wei saga :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.