The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I see alot of you guys are posting the moonwatch. I am tempted to get one. I am thinking of buying moonwatch professional sapphire with steel bracelet. Anyone can recommend any ad or shops for the best price? Usually which country offers the best price for omega watch? Tia.

You want best price or you want experience (Attend VIP Omega events, Watch making session..etc)

Best Price = Buy from ADs (easily 10-20% off)
Best Experience = Buy from Boutique (MBS) @ RRP

Omega recently had the watch making session for their customers at their boutique last week, very nice and atas event and get some cert as well. ;)

hub8246

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You want best price or you want experience (Attend VIP Omega events, Watch making session..etc)

Omega recently had the watch making session for their customers at their boutique last week, very nice and atas event and get some cert as well. ;)

Thanks bro. I just want the best price. Guess I will have to go ask around in all the ads for best price.

Anyway, I saw greys are selling at 6.1k to 6.3k. Does any bro know if ad can match somewhere close to this price range?

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
48754149593_fdf3ce6f57_k.jpg

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Which AD is recommended for omega brand usually? Have friend recommend chuan watch and bright time. Or any other AD you guys recommend? Saw most AD carry rolex instead of omega. Thanks

hub8246

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which AD is recommended for omega brand usually? Have friend recommend chuan watch and bright time. Or any other AD you guys recommend? Saw most AD carry rolex instead of omega. Thanks

You also looking for omega watch? Not sure if we get together and can have better price from ad?

nightawl

Reaction score
Vym7FRl.jpg

Hi guys, I'm having a watch strap giveaway on Instagram and thought it might interest some of you here. Thanks for all the support for those from this forum, will continue to bring good quality watch straps to our local scene.

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score

chuan & brightime are not ADs
ADs are THG, Sincere, cortina etc

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chuan & brightime are not ADs
ADs are THG, Sincere, cortina etc
Thanks for your explanation.

Will there any different getting the watch from AD like cortina compared to grey set like from chuan or bright? Usually the warranty is international also anyway.

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got my moonwatch sandwich ~6-7yrs ago frm Malaysia @RM11k ;)
u can try MY AD, they gv better discount

neuroaxis

Reaction score
going to tokyo soon
worth hooting nomos or tudor in jackroad or kamekichi ?

Hi bro, can go there and explore. The shops you mentioned have lots to see.:s22: Also there's another shop called "The Watch Company" which is directly outside the entrance of Nakano Broadway. I managed to buy a Speedy from Kame-kichi last winter.

Hope this helps.

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bro, can go there and explore. The shops you mentioned have lots to see.:s22: Also there's another shop called "The Watch Company" which is directly outside the entrance of Nakano Broadway. I managed to buy a Speedy from Kame-kichi last winter.

Hope this helps.

Good deal? Watch Service and oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.