Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

green72

Reaction score
As can be seen by this "new" tactic, they can only try to shame you to submit to their demands if threats fail.

But I feel this "new" tactic is tedious as they require to mail en-masse and normally most mailbox can be lock by owners to prevent thrash mail.Imagine the amount of stamps they need to buy and paste.🤣

I will definitely report to police if I receive such mail on behalf of the victim and other residents in my block.

By this method also the culprit can be caught. SPF can roughly trace which postbox it was sent from and track culprit via CCTV.

Thinking of it, I feel safe our government deployed thousand of CCTV everywhere. Our own installed CCTV provides at least the time stamp of the crime, so it doesn't matter if your CCTV is grainy. SPF can backtrack or fast forward the CCTVs in the vicinity to catch the culprit.

I wonder if every victims where to visit this thread and immediately does the actions we adviced, LS business will definitely go bust. I can only guess there a hundreds to thousands of victims out there still paying and suffering.

If only they they knew to stop the nightmare is to stop paying......😪

Now LS have new pattern
They type a letter using computer and send the letter by mail box to the whole block.

They seems to have a huge data base whereby they can check full name and NIRC of the person. This leak data must be from someone working in govt sector. If not how they know the NIRC ?

Wonder if anyone see this pattern before ?

Last edited:

Bebe2019

Reaction score
Now LS have new pattern
They type a letter using computer and send the letter by mail box to the whole block.

They seems to have a huge data base whereby they can check full name and NIRC of the person. This leak data must be from someone working in govt sector. If not how they know the NIRC ?

Wonder if anyone see this pattern before ?

I wonder what is the content of the letter? My LS also send me a WhatsApp with the list of my neighbour's name, contact and address. He said he will inform my neighbours about me owing them money, that was b4 I change my hp number. The best part is I don't owe them anything in fact I paid them 13 times more than what they transferred to me, stupid me. Damn scammer may u all go to jail.

Last edited:

green72

Reaction score
Last edited:

green72

Reaction score
Yes, they also live a life of hide and seek. How long can they think they can live that kind of life.

Good to see you here.😁

I wonder what is the content of the letter? My LS also send me a WhatsApp with the list of my neighbour's name, contact and address. He said he will inform my neighbours about me owing them money, that was b4 I change my hp number. The best part is I don't owe them anything in fact I paid them 13 times more than what they transferred to me, stupid me. Damn scammer may u all go to jail.

Bebe2019

Reaction score
Yes, they also live a life of hide and seek. How long can they think they can live that kind of life.

Good to see you here.😁

Same to u too green72 😊

I am very happy when I read d news that these leeches has been caught esp those in recent news where 21 LS caught fm jb coz mine is from there from their no that they msg or calls me. I know the numbers that has been caught are not that significant but it does give me hope to each of us that justice is there for us.

manutd887

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The content can be like
Your photos and IC with few words saying this person owed money blah blah blah
Ask this person to contact who and who

Something like that I think

lohyn_91

Reaction score
Today a LS transferred $750 to my account. I called the bank and made a police report online. I blocked his number on WhatsApp too. Hopefully everything will be fine ~

Iamsostress

Reaction score
Today a LS transferred $750 to my account. I called the bank and made a police report online. I blocked his number on WhatsApp too. Hopefully everything will be fine ~
That is just the beginning and the harassment would started soon by sms or call or whatsapp but if download the call blocker apps and block the LS.
Be vigilant and stay alert

lohyn_91

Reaction score
That is just the beginning and the harassment would started soon by sms or call or whatsapp but if download the call blocker apps and block the LS.
Be vigilant and stay alert

Just wondering, is it any loan amount they will harrass or bigger loan amounts will be worse?

Iamsostress

Reaction score
lohyn_91;122854795u said:
Just wondering, is it any loan amount they will harrass or bigger loan amounts will be worse?
Small or big amount is still the samw principle just stop paying after you have made police report
Small or big amount you would be also kana harassed only matter less or more harassment
Stay safe and move on with ur life

Timmy50

Reaction score
and i just received a warning letter from LS. they typed everything in B&W but wrote my IC number using pen. the stamp they used is from malaysia. So if i ignore the warning letter, the next step they will do should be come my house harrass liao right?

i informed my IO and he say if i still want to make a report regarding this letter i can do so, if not just leave it because my case is still under investigation lol

Iamsostress

Reaction score
and i just received a warning letter from LS. they typed everything in B&W but wrote my IC number using pen. the stamp they used is from malaysia. So if i ignore the warning letter, the next step they will do should be come my house harrass liao right?

i informed my IO and he say if i still want to make a report regarding this letter i can do so, if not just leave it because my case is still under investigation lol
If those scum dare to come up your house call 999 immediately.

green72

Reaction score
Sending runner will be their final straw. They have to pay the runner and the runner is never one of their own but usually victims themselves.

Normally runner come chain your gate and run, splash your gate and run, paste debtor note and run. Always run away because the runner also scared. Only stupid ones hang around and create a commotion, asking to be caught by SPF. The rare occasion runner burn door confirm SPF will put extra effort to track and arrest.Their investigation will be fast track. Confirm get extra too in their sentencing.

So it's a costly errand for the LS. If you still don't comply then game over for them.

They will lose money paying runner to scare you. Unless the sum owed is large, they won't be so persistent. Nothing to profit spending so much money to repeatedly scare you.

This is their lobang we are happy to share and expose.

Last edited:

green72

Reaction score

Simply ignore ALL rubbish they send and treat it like SPAM mail.

Make them feel powerless. BUT report to I/O if message contain life-threatening messages. Those are in fact empty threats too.

No need to worry as long as we live in Singapore.

Last edited:

seowliao

Reaction score

make a report as this is criminal intimidation.
install CCTV and bring the runners down

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.