Master Member
Reaction score
maybe i should just get an export set though

most of the shops are selling at RRP anyway

since i need to get another set of joy cons and some accessories

tot maybe bros here can point me to somewhere

though i think the price difference won’t be very big

live at CCK area

tiagong jurong east got one sibeh old shop selling in a not bad price.....

it is directly opposite jurong east SPC petrol station.....

nightkids7089

Banned
Reaction score
maybe i should just get an export set though

most of the shops are selling at RRP anyway

since i need to get another set of joy cons and some accessories

tot maybe bros here can point me to somewhere

though i think the price difference won’t be very big

live at CCK area

bro, i so-called do some "research" before buying my korea Switch......local gen 2 set are selling cheapest also need $410 (approximately)

as for accessories and joy-con, you can try Shopitree warehouse at Bukit Batok.....price is cheaper than their outlets.....

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
probably go gen 1

gen 2 slightly better battery life for another $100?

bro, i so-called do some "research" before buying my korea Switch......local gen 2 set are selling cheapest also need $410 (approximately)

as for accessories and joy-con, you can try Shopitree warehouse at Bukit Batok.....price is cheaper than their outlets.....

Abyssal.Xuan

Reaction score
4s3mIbC.jpg

Gen 2, bought on 9/9 for $350($385-30 voucher - $5 q point). Just playing demos now because my MUA3 still haven't ship lol. Waiting for case and SD card from amazon.

Now to find good deals for games so I can fill my SD card up :s13:

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gen 2, bought on 9/9 for $350($385-30 voucher - $5 q point). Just playing demos now because my MUA3 still haven't ship lol. Waiting for case and SD card from amazon.

Congrats on purchasing

you should consider getting Nintendo switch online, tetris 99 and SNES games can keep you up for hours :)

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4s3mIbC.jpg

For top titles like Zelda botw, you can get them at good second hand prices on carousell.

Abyssal.Xuan

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'll look at SNES and definitely BOTW(been eyeing it forever).

My dilemma is whether to stick to digital only games or physical games 😅😂 I feel the need to use the 400gb SD card hahah. But I'll probably end up doing both if budget permits hahah

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://shopee.sg/product/36368241/2751737475?smtt=0.0.9

Sent from HUAWEI Mate20 X using GAGT

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'll look at SNES and definitely BOTW(been eyeing it forever).

My dilemma is whether to stick to digital only games or physical games 😅😂 I feel the need to use the 400gb SD card hahah. But I'll probably end up doing both if budget permits hahah

I pick 1 game (long and big rpg like Xenoblade Chronicles) as physical game. The rest as digital. So no need to keep switching around.

Now I'm using a 512GB sd card :s13:

My previous 128GB ran out very quickly since all the new/big games are like 10-15GB each.

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
Good price

but i tot singapore has no access to the online store?

4s3mIbC.jpg

Abyssal.Xuan

Reaction score
I pick 1 game (long and big rpg like Xenoblade Chronicles) as physical game. The rest as digital. So no need to keep switching around.

Now I'm using a 512GB sd card
:s13:

My previous 128GB ran out very quickly since all the new/big games are like 10-15GB each.

I bought MUA3 as my first physical. I guess I'll just camp for games to go on sale for the estore 😂

Hopefully I'll make use of my 400GB card man HAHAH

Abyssal.Xuan

Reaction score
Good price

but i tot singapore has no access to the online store?

Just change my switch region and my Nintendo account region to the Americas and then changed time to that region too. And also use some USA postal code. Then can use US store already. But I might've done something redundant :s13:

Have yet to try Japan store. Will do it soon.

Anyone know how to select Canadian store? Or is that a 3DS era kind of choice 😂

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
$399 for local set gen 1 of one year warranty expensive ma?

add $100 casing screen protector and one game

Last edited:

Abyssal.Xuan

Reaction score
Wa toh. I scared my unit might have problem.

It froze a few times this evening. Then suddenly just now got the error screen with the error code "2162-0002".

:s22:

Anyone kena before? Able to advise?

edit: the switch can't boot up at all now. Gets stuck at the Nintendo switch logo hahahah. requested for an exchange from seller. hope all goes well.

Sian sia. just applied TGSP on it today some more
:s22:
:s13:

Last edited:

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying a switch lite for my wife... but i was thinking... would the "joycon drift" be an issue? I mean... if i used the normal switch, I would just need to replace the joycons (gosh i have quite a few now :D) but if it's the switch lite, won't i be stuck?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.