An apple a day keeps the doctor away

CyberTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious, So does any of you guys gain for supporting Apple?

CyberTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simple. I want to understand the psyche of the so called “fans” of something.

It has to be a two way street. One does something for a reason. Example. I’m a Liverpool fan. Liverpool have reminded me that in life, just like a Football game. A game of two halves. “ Never Give Up” I learned that all big Liverpool games Barcelona, AC Milan, Dortmund, Chelsea. Liverpool were the undisputed “underdogs” but they have won. Team spirit, manager and massive credit to the fans.

is the same as what do you gain from asking us that question?

Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simple. I want to understand the psyche of the so called “fans” of something.

It has to be a two way street. One does something for a reason. Example. I’m a Liverpool fan. Liverpool have reminded me that in life, just like a Football game. A game of two halves. “ Never Give Up” I learned that all big Liverpool games Barcelona, AC Milan, Dortmund, Chelsea. Liverpool were the undisputed “underdogs” but they have won. Team spirit, manager and massive credit to the fans.
same as why you are such a fan to find out what you are asking about lor. if you can answer that you got your answer.

CyberTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok... you have your theory. But A Company like Apple have changed directions away from a fair bit much. That they have started calling names ie. “larggards”, Phill Sciller used to say, and expansive phone with little changes.

If a manager like Mourinho would get sacked if his behaviour even if he won trophies at a club. Does a company still warrants our attention?

My two cents.

same as why you are such a fan to find out what you are asking about lor. if you can answer that you got your answer.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok... you have your theory. But A Company like Apple have changed directions away from a fair bit much. That they have started calling names ie. “larggards”, Phill Sciller used to say, and expansive phone with little changes.

If a manager like Mourinho would get sacked if his behaviour even if he won trophies at a club. Does a company still warrants our attention?

My two cents.
my signature kind of sums it all up. You can have your opinion, but if others don't listen, no diff also.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
 makes good products n I use some of them, I dun see any problems with that? 🤨

boliao45

Reaction score
This is a stir thread to incite love/hate, there’s nothing wrong with people liking or disliking Apple products, but making people fight and defend their view is a tad over board. I’d suggest to close this thread for ending such meaningless discussions

 makes good products n I use some of them, I dun see any problems with that? 🤨

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.