[Apple Store Online] iPhone Pro (Max)/11 availability and discussions [No Sales/Trades/Flip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
piQ8CII.jpg

FZ2hUmG.jpg

TuRh1vg.jpg

JW7XqOi.jpg

oy1wshx.jpg

Ard 8.30 :s22:

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity how many of u are transferring data from old phone to new via wifi & how many via phone to phone?

Apparently the former is faster initially but of course still needs time to download apps from app store. Latter is slower but once its done, everything is done.

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity how many of u are transferring data from old phone to new via wifi & how many via phone to phone?

Apparently the former is faster initially but of course still needs time to download apps from app store. Latter is slower but once its done, everything is done.
Wifi you mean from icloud?

Phone to phone is the new feature that ?

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last year i brought the phone then found out just buy the phone from other cheaper at least $300 just need to wait unti latel afternoon no need queue haha.

tec_geek

Reaction score

I am transferring data from my old phone to the new. And gonna try out the iPhone to iPhone via Wi-Fi.

I think offline method through a wired cable also need to download the apps again from the App Store, just like the Wi-Fi method.

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think all is foreigners adking local want to sell or notZz

I walking there all asking.. then go m2 store come out also asking...

:s22:

So many kumgong kia? Dont want to queue like mad then chose delivery lah. For what go & pay more to a flipper. Lol

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
All really desperate for the new iPhones
Only just a phone why so desperate :s13:

I also no need to buy at launch day. Happy with my iPhone X series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.