LZKBJIdl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

shin01chan

Reaction score
Angle for the cover

Hi all, for the free cover that came with the tab s5e, is it only able to elevate the tablet to only one angle?

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, for the free cover that came with the tab s5e, is it only able to elevate the tablet to only one angle?
2. You can flip it to make it stand upright or let it lay a bit flat on the table.

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Firmware with 1st Aug android security fix is in for LTE variant.

education

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone with this issue with the wifi only model, when trying to do a software update I keep getting this error:
"Unable to update the software. A network or server error occurred. Try again later."

My wifi connection is working fine on the tablet.

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone with this issue with the wifi only model, when trying to do a software update I keep getting this error:
"Unable to update the software. A network or server error occurred. Try again later."

My wifi connection is working fine on the tablet.
Could be the case that Samsung's OTA update server is having some issues. Did you try again on another day to see if the problem persist?

Pesantkie

Master Member
Reaction score
Thinking of getting S5e or iPad 2019. Not sure which is better cause both are similar in pricing.

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A6000

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
Thinking of getting S5e or iPad 2019. Not sure which is better cause both are similar in pricing.

Watching video,reading manga, more game choices, tab s5e
Idk y ppl buy iPad, definitely not for me. This is s5e thread afterall.

Sent from Samsung Tab S5E SM-T725N Korea using GAGT

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you don't game and slow software update don't bother u at all, TAB S5E. The screen is gorgeous for watching Netflix and YouTube. But if you want fast software update and game a lot, get the iPad. A10 is still a better chip than 675.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

fantuzzi

Reaction score
Just got the s5e. Any recommendations for Tempered glass screen protectors and which shops to go to for them?

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
Just got the s5e. Any recommendations for Tempered glass screen protectors and which shops to go to for them?
I recommend not taking screen protector to fully take advantage of OLED.

Get a tpu case thats ez to grip and a bag case instead.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.