Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wah, how many launchers we have to install in our pc sia

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So little of their games available in Rockstar social club launcher.. Basically a forced launcher for gtav

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Epic games giving out free Batman games.

Sent from Amazon using GAGT

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still fighting the Trinity, different location. rise is russian winter, shadow in mayan rainforest.

gameplay seems quite similar though. so i thought maybe i should try something different like far cry or witcher instead
Yes. I just bought it. Is rise and shadow linked?

Sent from From Power of LOVE using GAGT

Hayate84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still fighting the Trinity, different location. rise is russian winter, shadow in mayan rainforest.

gameplay seems quite similar though. so i thought maybe i should try something different like far cry or witcher instead
I played for 45 mins just evening. Gotta say, I'm quite impress so far. My last tr game was tomb raider 2013. That was a good game as well. Its so similar to unchartered come to think of it. It will be damn cool is lara craft and Nathan drake teams up.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
am not on ps4 but hope "the last of us" will be ported to PC one day
I played for 45 mins just evening. Gotta say, I'm quite impress so far. My last tr game was tomb raider 2013. That was a good game as well. Its so similar to unchartered come to think of it. It will be damn cool is lara craft and Nathan drake teams up.

Hayate84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
am not on ps4 but hope "the last of us" will be ported to PC one day
The last of us, is too difficult for me. I can't play those need to sneak across enemies de... I prefer to deal with them head on. But u cant do it in lou. Haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.