Another monitor to replace the LG

Siyu

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have the Dell U2414H and my LG monitor's pixels are dying.
I heard that the best is to get back the same monitor eg, same model dell U2414H for the dual set up.

Is that true? or should buy other models? any recommendations.
See that U2414H is an old model and hard to find already?

TIA

Eugene

Siyu

Reaction score
but my current U2414H is still very much alive.. shouldnt i buy another one to do dual?

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see the new HP slim bezel monitors at my workplace all suffering uniformity issues at the edges... sigh even HP

Siyu

Reaction score
lol

but my current U2414H is still very much alive.. shouldnt i buy another one to do dual?

hahha no one reply... i not getting the HP la. then throw away my current one meh?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have the Dell U2414H and my LG monitor's pixels are dying.
I heard that the best is to get back the same monitor eg, same model dell U2414H for the dual set up.

Is that true? or should buy other models? any recommendations.
See that U2414H is an old model and hard to find already?

TIA

Eugene

Go 3x Monitor.
Use the old Dell as Vertical Monitor.

Dual Screen + 1x Vertical Screen.

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The ****? You are the one who owns both monitor alr

And you asking whether is it better to have same monitor for dual setup, can’t you decide for yourself lol

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U buy old one also wun survive for much longer

The polarizer probably start to delam already and u can start seeing more edge bleed and clouding, no longer ultrasharp

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Does it matter? I have a 16:9 and a 21:9 curved ultra wide on dual monitor arms. One for games that support ultra wide and one for those that don’t.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.