Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Ahboy44

Reaction score
I only recalled at least once or few times after I finished my meal at one of the Dream Dining Restaurant, I saw peoples queing or waiting for their number to be called to go in. Probably they boarded late or went around onboard sightseeing first before coming for their meal. This is quite common if cruise is very full and if you come late for your meal during other meal hours.

I know there is a priority lane for the platinum card holders on the right (outgoing) lane. Even then they get to sit inside those VIP rooms.

Getting your meals served within 5 mins after sitting down? If you mean those appertiser or starter then maybe yes but definitely not the main course/dishes. :s13:

Hihi. I get the whole set in UD served to me within 5 mins. At LD. I get my steak cooked immediately and served to me with 5 to 8 mins too. Even platinum card holders do not necessarily
get the private rooms.
And I am not platinum card at all.

I have never queued for food most of the time. I even get my food served to me at lido sometimes.

lilycll

Reaction score
Hihi. I get the whole set in UD served to me within 5 mins. At LD. I get my steak cooked immediately and served to me with 5 to 8 mins too. Even platinum card holders do not necessarily
get the private rooms.

I have never queued for food most of the time. I even get my food served to me at lido sometimes.

You must have eaten alone because single portion served faster. :D lol

Last edited:

lilycll

Reaction score
Do they still serve unlimited lobster sets on the last night of any 6D5N Cruise trips ?

I remembered they only gave coupon to redeem one lobster set per person on last night.

Did you get unlimited before?

lilycll

Reaction score
Yes my frd got a host..

My host told me for comp cabin now i can get balcony hahaha got improvement. Previous was oceanview. But now book comp cant book in advance. e.g. if i want to book 13Dec i can only book in Oct.

Maybe too many only eligible for instate or oceanview so ran out of cabins. No choice have to release higher category. lol :D

Ahboy44

Reaction score
Maybe I have certain allergies so they will arrange for my meals to be done seperately and served first whether I am alone or in a group of 8. Yes I do get unlimited but I don't really like the taste of frozen lobsters. Depends on how they cooked it on that night.

Last edited:

lilycll

Reaction score
Could you tell us more about this. Never heard about this before.

RTP or Return To Player is the term used to describe the percentage of the wages or money returned to player over a period of time.

Example you make 100 bets at $1 each on a slot, with an RTP rate of 89.67%, you can expect to receive about $89.67 back in wins.

However do be warned that Slot Machine has also a RNG (Random Number Generator) to determine the result of the game. There is no guarantee that you will win back majority of your money back even if you bet total of $100 in the 100 games. During these plays, you could win back small or big amount or breakeven, or worst lose the entire $100. The next player who takeover may be luckier could hit a big win and win that $100 or more or also lose his money.

Nothing is guaranted. Gambling is all about chance and play within your own limit. :D

lilycll

Reaction score
Maybe I have certain allergies so they will arrange for my meals to be done seperately and served first whether I am alone or in a group of 8. Yes I do get unlimited but I don't really like the taste of frozen lobsters. Depends on how they cooked it on that night.

Haha that explain why you got served so fast. Must have pre-arranged your food in advanced due to your food preference. Like flying by air those special meals request always get served first. :D

datolim

Reaction score
RTP or Return To Player is the term used to describe the percentage of the wages or money returned to player over a period of time.

Example you make 100 bets at $1 each on a slot, with an RTP rate of 89.67%, you can expect to receive about $89.67 back in wins.

However do be warned that Slot Machine has also a RNG (Random Number Generator) to determine the result of the game. There is no guarantee that you will win back majority of your money back even if you bet total of $100 in the 100 games. During these plays, you could win back small or big amount or breakeven, or worst lose the entire $100. The next player who takeover may be luckier could hit a big win and win that $100 or more or also lose his money.

Nothing is guaranted. Gambling is all about chance and play within your own limit. :D

I get you. What I am asking is where did you see the 89.67% figure.

datolim

Reaction score
On the screen when the attendant was checking some settings.

O.K. this is a valid statement.
You watch the attendant checking the setting and saw this number.
Not something that is displayed anywhere.

Last edited:

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
get the private rooms.

really ? jskm.

can bring moi go ? moi never go cruise be4.

9pY52CZ.gif

lilycll

Reaction score
O.K. this is a valid statement.
You watch the attendant checking the setting and saw this number.
Not something that is displayed anywhere.

You don't get to see this in normal play mode. However not sure if this is applicable throughout and same for all machines, or specific to a machine or a game type.

Ahboy44

Reaction score
Haha that explain why you got served so fast. Must have pre-arranged your food in advanced due to your food preference. Like flying by air those special meals request always get served first. :D

Actually it's not pre arranged. They will arrange for me immediately when they see me walking into any dining area or I specifically tell them what I can't eat on the menu.

Ahboy44

Reaction score
You don't get to see this in normal play mode. However not sure if this is applicable throughout and same for all machines, or specific to a machine or a game type.

I guess it's probably different section. If a specific section hits the big jackpot like 200k so the RTP should be over 100% if average out the 200k winnings plus the losses of all players in that section?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.