[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw, now can still use the save-reload method to duplicate items or not? Like you give something to teammate, quit, copy back old save file before the transfer, load it, you still have the item, your teammate has it too.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Btw, now can still use the save-reload method to duplicate items or not? Like you give something to teammate, quit, copy back old save file before the transfer, load it, you still have the item, your teammate has it too.

should be can, i can duplicate golden keys. but is upload settings to cloud use finish keys, quit game, and download the settings from cloud

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
clean the air vents of your console. place your console in an open area where there is good airflow.
the current haze is gonna add more dust and dirt in our PS4....cover your PS4 vent with a cloth when you are not using it, people!

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Open Beta
Pre-load: Sep 25 (Wed) 11AM
Start: Sep 26 (Thu) 6PM
End: Sep 29 (Sun) 10PM
(SG time)

https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/gam...econ-breakpoint-open-beta-september-26th-29th
GRB_OB_Access_Map_960.jpg

progress will not transfer from the Open Beta to the launch version

auzzuro

Reaction score
I want get a ps4 pro 1tb or 2tb Qisahn sell 2 tb at 650 anywhere can get a cheaper price now Sony does it has an promo coming up

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recently completed Judgment and now playing DAYS GONE

initially i didnt buy DAYS GONE because of the poor reviews
but it is very good leh! why the poor reviews?!

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any good games to hoot? my ps4 been collecting dust for few months.
not intending to hoot fifa 20 cos its the same every year.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recently completed Judgment and now playing DAYS GONE

initially i didnt buy DAYS GONE because of the poor reviews
but it is very good leh! why the poor reviews?!

people don't like zombie games since its almost the same but i agree days gone is good and they are not really zombies. i bought it on day 1. now waiting for last of us 2 and dying light 2.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.