Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

heroking

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
let say i put 70k can I wait until 1 year to withdraw the interest of $1.8k?
or must withdraw interest every month?

dreant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
let say i put 70k can I wait until 1 year to withdraw the interest of $1.8k?
or must withdraw interest every month?

Yes, you can wait until 1 year to withdraw the interest of ~$1.8k

(There is no restriction that prevents you from doing so - but your counter will drop by 6 if you do so...)

:s22: Is this account *really* that difficult to understand? :s11:

JetStorm

Reaction score
Yes, you can wait until 1 year to withdraw the interest of ~$1.8k

(There is no restriction that prevents you from doing so - but your counter will drop by 6 if you do so...)

:s22: Is this account *really* that difficult to understand? :s11:
Its really not difficult at all. My mum has 2 joint accounts with me and my bro everymonth take back approx $300 x 2 she see until very gain that she went to open 1 personal one herself. LoL

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

heng_ah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its really not difficult at all. My mum has 2 joint accounts with me and my bro everymonth take back approx $300 x 2 she see until very gain that she went to open 1 personal one herself. LoL

Wah, so cash rich leh
150k x 3 =450k
It's like almost half a million cash parked under Savings account

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Rich family detected.

/humbrag/

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wah, so cash rich leh
150k x 3 =450k
It's like almost half a million cash parked under Savings account

actually 450k generate 1k per mth liao.
really can tong one mth living expenses if u just spend on food n transport. really a good choice for elderly ppl.

JetStorm

Reaction score
Rich family detected.

/humbrag/
Not rich lah... Just very prudent with her savings. Plus shes old and retired liao.

Me just being the good son to help her generate some spending money for her old age.

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not rich lah... Just very prudent with her savings. Plus shes old and retired liao.

Me just being the good son to help her generate some spending money for her old age.

No lahhhh.. this is not about rich family la.. this is about humbrag.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can I check, if I deposit $100 every month to my maxi gain account, will I still quality as step up?

or, if I do not transfer $ to this account monthly, do I still get the full interest?

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can I check, if I deposit $100 every month to my maxi gain account, will I still quality as step up?

or, if I do not transfer $ to this account monthly, do I still get the full interest?

If your scenario is new Maxigain account, you won't get full interest. Need min $70k to get full interest.

Also, below 15k will have fall below fee.

Should not start like this for Maxigain.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
planning to open with 15k first to let the counters step up while i save the extra 55k before upping to 70k in one shot. :s13:

Be aware that Maxigain once withdraw counter will drop. You need to be very sure you won't need the money and not put all your savings into it. It is good for spare money.

Reaction score
Be aware that Maxigain once withdraw counter will drop. You need to be very sure you won't need the money and not put all your savings into it. It is good for spare money.

thanks for the advice, the money i intending to put in it is my one year income emergency fund i dont intend to withdraw other than for life/death situations.

shion here is very scared die so got another sum of immediate cash elsewhere for more common everyday problems like laptop spoil / furniture spoil / wedding angbaos :s13::s13:

Bombermankid

Reaction score
thanks for the advice, the money i intending to put in it is my one year income emergency fund i dont intend to withdraw other than for life/death situations.

shion here is very scared die so got another sum of immediate cash elsewhere for more common everyday problems like laptop spoil / furniture spoil / wedding angbaos :s13::s13:

Hi Shion, please don't be scared, many of your fans are waiting for you to go back filming.

emo3lmo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

After counter 6 at most drop 0.6% only
Not a lot also la
Basic 1.2%+0.6%(remaining 6 counter) still got 1.8% per annum for next 6 month before gradually increasing back to 2.4%

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
CitibanK scary also leh.
So many branches closed down.
Put more than 70k, later they uplorry how lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.