The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenpachi82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi peaceheart. Yes, I saw a lot of divers and the crown is at 4 o'clock. I will take a look at the Presage series. Thanks!
Ive been wearing a presage for 2years. Still as good as new (apart from the strap that I bought separately). Totally no regrets. Crown is at 3oclock and I use as both dress/casual. Very flexible.

Sent from Pluto using GAGT

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
48768877816_311804ef03_k.jpg

Dmaul77

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Bell&ross is a designer watch? Wat r ur tots of it? Was looking at the 03 phantom

BR03 phantom? One of my earlier buys, i still have it, love the stealth looks esp if you fit it with a ash grey croc strap :) . But end of day, i will still recommend others in the same price range as such as Sinn

Cheers :)

sgysfj

Reaction score
BR03 phantom? One of my earlier buys, i still have it, love the stealth looks esp if you fit it with a ash grey croc strap :) . But end of day, i will still recommend others in the same price range as such as Sinn

Cheers :)
Y sinn better? Or jus a preference?

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sunday Pam

UOKam0Vl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ohhh haha OK, fashion watches ah

why is bell ross not as good as compared to sinn and Hamilton

Peaceheart didn’t state so, why you asking?
They all use ETA movement. Bell and Ross usually use 2892

Sinn and Hamilton uses mostly ETA 2824 family cheaper.. they do use 2892 in some and Hamilton does get exclusive mid movement from swatch

Last edited:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lunchtime with the P
EljzCJzl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

yukita

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
long time never come to the watch thread.
Last time posted my watch is in 2012.
and now in 2019 I still use the same watch.

tJGwkEJ.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Explorer Tuesday
yMpage9l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.