Not open for further replies.

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
A4s5rVC.gif

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE’s Mina To Sit Out “Feel Special” Promotions + Jihyo Unable To Dance At Showcase

JYP Entertainment has shared an update on TWICE’s “Feel Special” promotions.

Previously, it was revealed that Mina has been diagnosed with anxiety disorder and that her participation in activities may be selective.

On September 23, the agency announced, “Mina participated in the album production, but she will be absent from the showcase and promotions for their 8th mini album. We ask for your understanding.”

In addition, JYP Entertainment revealed that Jihyo will be performing while seated at the showcase. The agency explained, “Her neck became stiff during rehearsal, so she quickly went to the hospital. She will inevitably not be able to dance and will perform while seated.”

b5a54ad03df54f45aaf9841b63b9d869.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lee Hyori Tears Up After Fan Apologizes For Cursing At Her In The Past

On the September 22 broadcast of the variety show, Fin.K.L held a mini concert where they performed some of their hit songs and talked closely with their fans.

During the concert, Fin.K.L discussed their most memorable fans, and Lee Hyori picked a fan who cursed at her in an online message. She added, “I admit I was wrong at the time. This is a time of apology between me and my fan.”

The fan, who attended the concert, explained, “The fans were waiting for her, but she just passed by, and I was so upset.” Then she commented, “After I sent the [message], I felt like I had hurt someone I liked. I wanted to apologize, but there was no way to meet her. I wanted to apologize.”

At that, Lee Hyori shed tears as she said, “She was a longtime fan. She was a fan who always came [to see me], so I was very hurt. It doesn’t matter if an anti-fan curses at me, but [I was hurt] because it was from a fan who I thought would always understand me.”

Lee Hyori and the fan embraced each other to relieve their old sorrows. To apologize to her fans for being inattentive, she presented them with a song called “To You” by Kang Ah Sol.

564b021643b5469e847c847a3c74c6c4.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE’s Momo And Dahyun To Appear On “Hello Counselor”

On September 22, Momo and Dahyun participated in filming for the variety show at the KBS Annex Hall in Yeouido, Seoul. Singer Baek Ji Young and comedian Hwang Jae Sung, who will also be appearing as guests, filmed the episode alongside the two TWICE members.

Last month, “Hello Counselor” denied reports that the show would soon be coming to an end. However, a representative of the program confirmed that due to a variety show revamp planned by KBS, the show is currently discussing the possibility of making changes to its format.

1a7cedd8283f4d3188fdecfd6aaae3ae.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fin.K.L Reunites To Perform Their Hits

The Fin.K.L members have finally reunited on stage!

During the September 22 episode of JTBC’s “Camping Club,” Fin.K.L held a fan meeting event at a camping ground in Pocheon to meet their longtime fans, showcase their old songs, and perform a brand-new track.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gary Enjoys Father-Son Bonding Time And Shares Adorable Photos

Gary recently shared a series of photos with his son on social media!

On September 22, Gary posted a photo on his personal Instagram of himself spending quality time with his son. He also included an emoji of a father and a son in the caption.

27e509a42d2c4a4ba2412f3d7b31d9cb.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUQI-!
#여자아이들 #G_I_DLE #우기 #YUQI

EFE78OsVUAA2iQ_.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suzy @ Incheon Airport off to Paris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.