Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, just wanted to let more people know that it really works. was doubtful too cause it's a lot of work to get everything set up again. But it works for us.
:s12:

Using China ROM is just like any other ROM, with only a slight difference, everything works. Too lazy to unlock and all unless you are using other languages not available in the ROM.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tested USB PD charging with my mi 9T on ZMI PD/QC charger. I've tested it with a USB C power meter and these are my findings:

PD charging at about 14W (~8.7V, 1.6A) when battery is about 40%, charging animation show normal charging (no Quick Charge text) but turn on screen will show "charging fast". It takes about 35 minutes to charge from 47% to 87%, at 73% battery, it is still charging at about 13W.

QC charging at about 14W too, 40% battery, charging animation will show "Quick Charge" and screen show "charging fast".

Hence PD charging should be as fast as QC charging for mi 9T.
Mean need to get their 27w charger to really charge the fastest

limz777

Reaction score
Anyone has problem with K20 installed Google Cam? My K20 when using Google Cam at times take photo already cannot find on the phone. Very strange. This happens mostly with the front camera. I take selfie then later cannot find in the gallery app. Anyone facing same issue.if yes any fixes?

there no fix because google cam wasnt optimize for k20 ,rather you have to find the right version for it , sometimes not every mode works

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
~18 days of battery life. If you lose your phone, it may be possible to track it

2BrRAon.png

teckgamer

Reaction score
Will be switching to mi9t Pro local edition soon - been a long time Samsung user, but Samsung flagship phone is getting ridiculously expensive! Just realised that the local set only have 6gb of ram, is the performance noticeably different with the non local set 8gb ram?

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What I like about miui is that there are built in options which allow you to squeeze as much battery life as possible out of your xiaomi phone

1) Automated tasks: You can set sync to be done twice a day instead of on all the time

2) Battery saver: Manually set most of the apps incld system apps to not run in background once you exit.

3) App > permissions > autostart: There is no need to let all the apps you installed run automatically when you on. They can run once you manually open them. except for magisk and find my device

4) Triggered start: off for most apps

5) set black background for phones with oled

6) app permission > start in background. Disable for most apps

7) app permission > location. disable for most apps except for maps

8) App permissions > restrict data usage: Dont allow apps that dont need internet to use wifi or data to function, like gallery or mx player. Many apps work fine without data. This has the advantage of removing ads.

9) battery optimization> schedule power on / off: set the phone to off before you sleep and on when you are awake

10) Battery optimization > gear icon on top > lock screen settings. Here you can auto turn off data and clean cache when screen is locked. All your messages will sync in a few seconds when you turn screen back on.

Last edited:

Zakhri32

Reaction score
Looking to offload my Mi 9T Pro Xiaomi SG set, am done testing the phone selling quite cheap, won't post here as I don't want advertise, so anyone interested PM me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.