Who is the guy on Woody'$ right?

Saw Woody speaking to him a few times.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok so let's take stock.
give contracts to Jones Smalling Young Lingard
and by the way, few months later loan out Smalling
fail to keep Fellaini Herrera, loan out Sanchez and sold Lukaku, without replacing any, if not, all of them.

ZMTcZ9x.jpg

For a club to come out with that statement is really sad...
This is sports and not a political stage.

What matters is the result when the referee blows the final whistle...
Anything else is just pure diversion.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Premier League it is W4 D4 L7 – or 16 points from 15 games. Transpose that across a 38-game season and it makes 40.5 points. It is practically relegation form." - the guardian

Wow didnt notice this for Ole record so far after the PSG game. Why the team went into a slump so far? What is wrong? He actually is using majority of the same players that got him his perfect start? Damn these virus players.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You can call me deluded, kum gong or senile but i am willing to give Solskjaer time to eventually have his own team. Our best three performers this season so far have coincidentally been his three signings this summer (AWB, Maguire, James) plus probably McTominay from the academy. But how long it will take Solskjaer and whether the board is willing to back him big time I don’t know. But they bloody hell better do when they decided he was the man back then after the PSG game

ceo wood don't have such patience.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Premier League it is W4 D4 L7 – or 16 points from 15 games. Transpose that across a 38-game season and it makes 40.5 points. It is practically relegation form." - the guardian

Wow didnt notice this for Ole record so far after the PSG game. Why the team went into a slump so far? What is wrong? He actually is using majority of the same players that got him his perfect start? Damn these virus players.

Strawberry generation, too highly paid, no love for the club

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the delay seems more like the club trying to see how much they can fetch from departing players before buying, to keep net spend low.
especially since they need to dish out all those 200k 300k contracts
the recruitment process is significantly more effective???? pui

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Hes not very good in the air" - Jose
shows Lindelof missing an aerial ball

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like how people said PaulP would instantly solve our midfield problems, the same was said of HarryM for our defence. Whereas all our past legends often came from other leagues and needed time to adjust to the EPL, HarryM was supposed to be an instant fit. After 4 or 5 games, I'm kinda underwhelmed. Maybe I'm expecting too much.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
b0gMljn.jpg

I wouldn't call HarryM one of our best performers. AaronWB and DanielJ yes, but this 2 centre-backs better come good and soon, or else we'll be stuck in mid-table at best.

I think he's been better and much assured than Lindelof so far, seeing that he has been at the club for only two months. But of course for 80M we expect much more. It will surely come as he settles in, he's class

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like how people said PaulP would instantly solve our midfield problems, the same was said of HarryM for our defence. Whereas all our past legends often came from other leagues and needed time to adjust to the EPL, HarryM was supposed to be an instant fit. After 4 or 5 games, I'm kinda underwhelmed. Maybe I'm expecting too much.

its basically a new back 4

Awb , lindelof, harry, young

All never play with each other before, u can say young and lindelof got some sort of understanding but its really a totally diff setup

Individually they are okie especially awb and harrym

But collectively they are like sunday leagues in terms of teamwork

It will work out fine, our issues is we cant create and score open goals

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
United vowed to continue to support Ole and give him money. Give Ole money also no use when the person doing the transfer talk is woody and he CMI.

Technical director still looking. Our rio and flec no more arh? Situation in united now, you need durian balls to take up this position.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
with Roy Keane now signed with Sky Sports,
if results are bad, at least there is Roy+Jose punditry in the studio to look forward to.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
United vowed to continue to support Ole and give him money. Give Ole money also no use when the person doing the transfer talk is woody and he CMI.

Technical director still looking. Our rio and flec no more arh? Situation in united now, you need durian balls to take up this position.

we should go for an experienced striker and maddison/bruno during jan window. dof can forget abt it since woody want to be the only man in power.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any DOF appointed is just a puppet for the board in my opinion. That’s why Rio and Fletch were approached but they declined the job. They probably knew what’s gonna come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.