Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marbok_Tan

Banned
Reaction score
2019 Mnet Asian Music Awards confirmed to take place in Japan's Nagoya Dome

2019 Mnet Asian Music Awards (hereafter MAMA) has revealed details for this year’s ceremony!

On September 24, Mnet announced that 2019 MAMA will be held at Nagoya Dome in Japan on December 4. This is the first time that MAMA will be held at a dome and will be its largest-scale ceremony to date.

Regarding concern due to Korea-Japan relations, Mnet responded, “There was in-depth discussion regarding the venue due to strained Korea-Japan relations, but the general consensus was that cultural exchange of the people must continue regardless of political issues.”

CJ ENM’s Music Contents Director Shin Hyung Kwan commented, “True to its name, MAMA has become established as the top music awards show in Asia. We will continue our efforts for K-pop and Asian music to go beyond national and cultural boundaries to become mainstream across the world.”

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
The part when kjk figures out the spy quite epic

The concert overall quite well planned

Reminds of IC music festival

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SONAMOO’s Sumin Personally Writes About Conflict With TS Entertainment

SONAMOO’s Sumin took to Instagram to talk about her recent legal dispute with TS Entertainment.

Hello, this is Sumin.

First of all, I’m incredibly sorry to greet you all with this issue. However, after seeing articles circulating the internet, I’m writing this post because I feel so frustrated.

After continuously receiving payments as a group this entire time, we decided to receive individual payments starting from 2019. A few years after signing our contracts, there was a formal settlement procedure in which no proof of settlement was provided, except for a confirmation of the settlement statement that was typed up by the company, but we never received any payments. Because of this, Nahyun and I wanted to look at the settlement data clearly from the beginning and share it with the members. So I asked the company to show me the data that could serve as evidence for the settlements, but after waiting for 30 days, the company gave me only a small portion of the settlement data.

After reviewing that small portion of the settlement data provided by the company, we found that a substantial amount of evidence was missing, so we sent the company a certification of contents in order to request a confirmation of this. As soon as the settlement data was confirmed through the certification of contents, we said that we would continue to work hard as SONAMOO.

But the company didn’t show the settlement data we requested, and they seemed to talk badly about us to the other SONAMOO members, saying that because we had sent a certification of contents without properly discussing the matter with them, it was a shame. I heard through an acquaintance that the company told the other members not to contact the two of us. At the time, Nahyun and I believed the company would send us the settlement data, so we had decided to go back and explain it to [the other members] later.

Furthermore, I exchanged text messages with my manager even after sending the certification of contents, and I continued to keep in touch with the company’s current CEO even until the day before we submitted the complaint.

We also expressed our willingness to participate in the Makestar project for the fans who had been waiting, but the company did not respond.

What’s more, we were faced with the threat of our power going out and the water getting shut off, and we were eventually kicked out of the dorms, so our situation isn’t too different from those who are currently in dispute with the company. I’ll talk about the rest in court and cut back on my writing.

We tried really hard to smooth things over until the end, but the trust [between us and the agency] was completely broken, so we ended up taking legal action. I had a lot of concerns about the lawsuit, and I’m still scared. In addition, I want to sincerely apologize to fans for causing worry and being unable to join everyone else as a member of SONAMOO due to this decision I made under difficult circumstances.

I hope there will be no more unfair treatment [towards us] with the excuse of “mutual trust.” Thank you so much for reading this long post.

e531df63aa25467e9780a5835de96218.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“Queendom” Reigns Over Buzzworthy Non-Drama TV Show List + Oh My Girl Tops Cast Member Ranking

On September 24, Good Data Corporation released the rankings of non-drama TV shows and cast members that generated the most buzz from September 16 through 22.

The rankings are based on online articles, blog posts, community forums, social media posts, and views on video clips for 179 non-drama TV programs that are currently on air or scheduled to air soon.

Mnet’s girl group competition program “Queendom” rose one spot to reclaim the top position, generating 12.26 percent of the total non-drama buzz for the week. “Queendom” competitors Oh My Girl, Lovelyz, and (G)I-DLE placed No. 1, No. 3, and No. 6, respectively, on the ranking of non-drama cast members.

“Camping Club” rose five spots with Fin.K.L’s first performance in 14 years, and “My Little Television 2” rose 64 spots to No. 3 along with news of IZ*ONE member An Yu Jin’s return to the program.

In the ranking of the non-drama cast members that generated the most buzz, Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon entered the list with their appearance on “Same Bed Different Dreams 2 – You Are My Destiny,” while Kwon Nara took No. 4 following her appearance on “I Live Alone.” Lee Sang Hwa placed No. 7 after “Ask Us Anything,” and X1’s Kim Yo Han ranked No. 8 following his appearance on “Let’s Eat Dinner Together.”

36c09b2f888a4ea29715659d78a194ec.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE Tops iTunes Charts Worldwide With New Album “Feel Special”

TWICE is once again showing success with their latest release!

The girl group’s eight mini album “Feel Special” was released on September 23 at 6 p.m. KST. In addition to its title track topping major charts in Korea, the album also rose on charts around the world.

On iTunes albums charts, “Feel Special” placed No. 1 in 26 countries including the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico, Russia, Japan, Brazil, and more.

Also in Japan, the seven tracks on the album took the top seven spots on Line Music’s realtime chart.

4daa9ec7ad314528977c345727c082c1.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
'Hello Counselor' confirms season finale + revision for season 2

On September 24, a staff representative of KBS2's 'Hello Counselor' confirmed the program's finale for a short while.

According to KBS2, "'Hello Counselor' season 1 will come to an end with episode 431, airing this September 30. We promise to greet viewers again with a new and improved season 2."

In addition, MC Shin Dong Yup will be leaving 'Hello Counselor' with the end of season 1, after being with the program since its instatement in 2010. KBS2 has yet to reveal details on the program's changes in season 2.

1569298882-0.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Akdong Musician release haunting album sampler for 'Sailing'

Here's your chance to listen and be amazed with Akdong Musician's latest album sampler, just 2 days ahead of their full comeback.

In the album sampler for Akdong Musician's upcoming full album 'Sailing', the duo bring out a medley of haunting and emotional sounds to exemplify their growth as artists and individuals. The album contains a total of 10 tracks including the title track "Sailing", "A Fish in Water", "Moon", "Freedom", "Whale", and more.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Girls' Generation's Tiffany reportedly filming for 'Running Man'

Girls' Generation member Tiffany is reportedly filming for the popular TV show 'Running man', as multiple pictures surfaced online showing the star in her signature black hair alongside the program's cast!

This is the 3rd time a Girls' Generation member has guested on 'Running Man' in the last 2 months. Members such as YoonA and most recently Sunny appeared on the variety to the delight of fans, and fellow member Sooyoung also guested at the beginning of the year.

At the moment there is no air date for this particular episode.

1569282437-image.png

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Akdong Musician create art in 'How can I love the heartbreak, you're the one I love' MV teaser

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Girls' Generation's Tiffany reportedly filming for 'Running Man'

Girls' Generation member Tiffany is reportedly filming for the popular TV show 'Running man', as multiple pictures surfaced online showing the star in her signature black hair alongside the program's cast!

This is the 3rd time a Girls' Generation member has guested on 'Running Man' in the last 2 months. Members such as YoonA and most recently Sunny appeared on the variety to the delight of fans, and fellow member Sooyoung also guested at the beginning of the year.

At the moment there is no air date for this particular episode.

1569282437-image.png

Fany :love: <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.