Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Kainraz

Reaction score
Oh and when you refuse to get scammed. That's when the harassment will start. Once they get yr address and nok number the harassment will start as long you dont pay them for the rest of your life. Not kidding. For the rest of your life.

They will say can approved or already approved
Then they will get all yr info like nok number and bank account. Then they will force transfer a small amount to you. Like 500 then demand u must pay them back 700 or more for 1 week as trial loan. All ********.. u will never ever ever get that 10k loan. They will keep saying u need trial loan cause to make new record la or some stupid excuses.

groo-the-wanderer

Master Member
Reaction score
Wha all of you got good IO. I called my IO 1 mth ago and leave message and my hp no. but till today he never call me back at all. LS came to splash paint for more than 1.5 mths, I received a letter from SPF informing me that they have exhausted all the leads, is it to say that I am on my own and the runner who splash paint is still at large. I am very worried what LS will do next?
The runner who splash paint is probably another poor debtor who was pressured into doing this work. Ultimately he will be caught becos he cannot stop working for the LS (the LS will threaten to report runner to police). Min punishment is 3 month, 6 strokes and maybe fine.

There is nothing you can do, just stop all communication with the LS (or any LS). do not return msgs, do not take any anonymous number call, disconnect your houseline (for a couple of weeks). LS will stop harassing you when you not communicating with them and not paying them. They will move to next target. If you pay them to stop, it will never stop becos it is free money for them.

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Then they will get all yr info like nok number and bank account. Then they will force transfer a small amount to you. Like 500 then demand u must pay them back 700 or more for 1 week as trial loan. All ********.. u will never ever ever get that 10k loan. They will keep saying u need trial loan cause to make new record la or some stupid excuses.
Thanks Bro, I dare not call them already...

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Bro if I say I need the 10k tonight leh??? He transfer me 500 can I say 500 is no use to me, I need 10k???

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Oh and when you refuse to get scammed. That's when the harassment will start. Once they get yr address and nok number the harassment will start as long you dont pay them for the rest of your life. Not kidding. For the rest of your life.
Is it possible to give them a fake address???

green72

Reaction score
how how, no need worry. SPF will get them. On your part, you need to make a Police report or call 999 if you need immediate assistance.

We need to be proactive. Why don't you email to your I/O. For my case, we talk only through e-mails. Not even once via phone calls or in person. He was prompt to the emails.

It doesn't matter to you if runner get's caught but of course better if he/she get's arrested.

More important no repeat incident at your place.
Wha all of you got good IO. I called my IO 1 mth ago and leave message and my hp no. but till today he never call me back at all. LS came to splash paint for more than 1.5 mths, I received a letter from SPF informing me that they have exhausted all the leads, is it to say that I am on my own and the runner who splash paint is still at large. I am very worried what LS will do next?

Bebe2019

Reaction score
Bro if I say I need the 10k tonight leh??? He transfer me 500 can I say 500 is no use to me, I need 10k???

Bro, don't mind me ask how old r u? Almost all of us here have gone tru the LS harrasment and seems a few of us have already shared with u what the consequences will be but seems u still seems not to understand. Perhaps u wanna give yourself a try with those LS to have a taste of it.

Bebe2019

Reaction score
how how, no need worry. SPF will get them. On your part, you need to make a Police report or call 999 if you need immediate assistance.

We need to be proactive. Why don't you email to your I/O. For my case, we talk only through e-mails. Not even once via phone calls or in person. He was prompt to the emails.

It doesn't matter to you if runner get's caught but of course better if he/she get's arrested.

More important no repeat incident at your place.

Green72 I pm u, thanks

Messup

Reaction score

Before they give you any money, they will ask for your details and verify. Saying got to check if you got records or whatever nonsense, then once you give them, the nightmare starts.

Get it?

green72

Reaction score

This is not the forum to advise to borrow from Ah Long.

Take note, it is an offence to use fake info for such illegal loan. You will be arrested.

If you got nothing to add to help against Ah Long harassment or seek advice from harassment, stay away from this thread.

Open a new thread of your own regarding your enquiry.

But seriously, if you can pay back Ah long with the deferment, might as well pay off your initial debt to your creditors. To borrow from Ah Long is not going to solve your problem. It will add to your financial problems. Ah Long will never give you the $10K you require but will make you pay up to 10x the $500 dollars they give you.

Example 10k for 60mth at $185/mth, no late charge. ALL BS. Once you provide your personal data, they credit $500 today and ask you to "Test pay" $700 next week. Then followed weekly deferment. Suddenly the $185/mth promise gone. Instead, you never get the $10k but need to keep paying for defer. THEY LIE and TRAP YOU.

Don't be stupid.

To readers out there who are in debt, there are legal recourse and help to your problems.

PM me for details. Don't fill up with non-related topics in this particular thread.
🚩🚩🚩

Last edited:

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Before they give you any money, they will ask for your details and verify. Saying got to check if you got records or whatever nonsense, then once you give them, the nightmare starts.

Get it?
Oh... OK... Understand...

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Why want to ask for trouble? Already told you this one is loanshark. Why still want to play with fire?

But Bro, if I call them now, and they cannot give me the 10k loan, I just hang my phone isn't it??? How do they harass me after that???

lohyn_91

Reaction score
Sending runner will be their final straw. They have to pay the runner and the runner is never one of their own but usually victims themselves.

Normally runner come chain your gate and run, splash your gate and run, paste debtor note and run. Always run away because the runner also scared. Only stupid ones hang around and create a commotion, asking to be caught by SPF. The rare occasion runner burn door confirm SPF will put extra effort to track and arrest.Their investigation will be fast track. Confirm get extra too in their sentencing.

So it's a costly errand for the LS. If you still don't comply then game over for them.

They will lose money paying runner to scare you. Unless the sum owed is large, they won't be so persistent. Nothing to profit spending so much money to repeatedly scare you.

This is their lobang we are happy to share and expose.

This is very encouraging to read

lohyn_91

Reaction score
Today was the day my loan is up, and I am supposed to pay but blocked the LS. He sent me all the voice messages and threatened to call my NOK and office. And sent me photos and videos. Praying in good faith nothing will happen to me.

green72

Reaction score
Today was the day my loan is up, and I am supposed to pay but blocked the LS. He sent me all the voice messages and threatened to call my NOK and office. And sent me photos and videos. Praying in good faith nothing will happen to me.

Yes, you did the right thing. We can only guide you, it's you who are doing all the work. Next phase disturb office, NOK and send runner. Don't stress out, stay calm, eat and sleep as much as you can. We've been through it, still cannot forget.

Their M.O are all the same. If you don't believe, but I know you do, read through from Part 1 if you are free.

Do update everyone and share you experience. We can only pay forward based on our success.

Information is power.

Last edited:

lohyn_91

Reaction score
Yes, you did the right thing. We can only guide you, it's you who are doing all the work. Next phase disturb office, NOK and send runner. Don't stress out, stay calm, eat and sleep as much as you can. We've been through it, still cannot forget.

Their M.O are all the same. If you don't believe, but I know you do, read through from Part 1 if you are free.

Do update everyone and share you experience. We can only pay forward based on our success.

Information is power.

Thanks for your encouragement. How long after do they usually send runners? Not all will send runners right?

green72

Reaction score
Thanks for your encouragement. How long after do they usually send runners? Not all will send runners right?

Their response varies. For myself, the following week that I suppose to pay but ghost them after getting phone harassment, that very evening they send two guys to pretend collect something from me. 1 guy was carrying a trolley and pretend as a courier. Since I just install my CCTV an hour earlier, watch them knock on my door and took pictures of my door.

I hesitated calling 999 because they did not create a ruckus. Also saw they talking to someone on the hp, presumably receiving instructions. When I finally came to my senses 10min later to call 999, they left a 5 min later. The police patrol car arrived soon after they left.

Luckily my family who just came back from Malaysia inform me they arrive downstairs. I asked them to stay put, if not those runner could have took pictures of my family and use that to harass me.

The next day, they create a whatsapp group under my name, add a few unknown number plus my NOK number and post pics of my door, my unit from the ground level plus harass my office. I had minimal contact with them b4 I ghost them. The minimum you reply to them, the better as they cannot gauge if you fear them or not.

I install call blocker app, block and report any harassment whatsapp number and was about to spam bomb the LS Watsapp number but decided not to as everything went silent. But the days, weeks and months following that 2 days, I became jumpy at almost everything.

Paranoia sets in, luckily had guidance from the good people here.

So be extra vigilant this 1-2 weeks but remember to have a break.Always stay calm and don't hesitate like me. Call 999 immediately you suspect something outside.

And do update us. We love to know their current tactics. Always hope the best (no runner) but be prepared for the worst (hope not).

Last edited:

lohyn_91

Reaction score
Their response varies. For myself, the following week that I suppose to pay but ghost them after getting phone harassment, that very evening they send two guys to pretend collect something from me. 1 guy was carrying a trolley and pretend as a courier. Since I just install my CCTV an hour earlier, watch them knock on my door and took pictures of my door.

I hesitated calling 999 because they did not create a ruckus. Also saw they talking to someone on the hp, presumably receiving instructions. When I finally came to my senses 10min later to call 999, they left a 5 min later. The police patrol car arrived soon after they left.

Luckily my family who just came back from Malaysia inform me they arrive downstairs. I asked them to stay put, if not those runner could have took pictures of my family and use that to harass me.

The next day, they create a whatsapp group under my name, add a few unknown number plus my NOK number and post pics of my door, my unit from the ground level plus harass my office. I had minimal contact with them b4 I ghost them. The minimum you reply to them, the better as they cannot gauge if you fear them or not.

I install call blocker app, block and report any harassment whatsapp number and was about to spam bomb the LS Watsapp number but decided not to as everything went silent. But the days, weeks and months following that 2 days, I became jumpy at almost everything.

Paranoia sets in, luckily had guidance from the good people here.

So be extra vigilant this 1-2 weeks but remember to have a break.Always stay calm and don't hesitate like me. Call 999 immediately you suspect something outside.

And do update us. We love to know their current tactics. Always hope the best (no runner) but be prepared for the worst (hope not).

Thanks for sharing! Mind sharing how they "harrass" your office? Did they show up physically? I gave them my direct line, not main line. Hope they will not find out.

RavenKing80sg

Reaction score

Do update us on what's happening. As for me, they actually sent a runner up, took photos of my front door. damn suay at that time, my mum just opened the door, so she was photographed as well

Then the LS did their harassment i.e. made multiple calls, sent videos, sent photos of my unit (plus mum)

I basically ignored them, updated my IO, blocked calls etc harassment died after two weeks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.