Course transfer

Annette Lee

Reaction score
Hi, Im currently a year 1 student studying in NYP nursing. After studying for 1 semester, I feel that Nursing is really not for me & I have literally no interest to be a nurse in the future. I am currently applying a course transfer to either Medicinal Chem or Pharmaceutical Sci in NYP. However, if lets say my transfer is being rejected, should I withdraw from Nursing & try DAE next year & also apply for private candidate to resit for my Amath & Eng paper (since both of this were the subs that pulled down my aggregate score) ); Is there anyone who used to be in my shoe? Willing to share with me your experience & let me know which is the best option I should go for ?😭🤧🙏🏻

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.