OCBC Titanium Mastercard

benlau1

Reaction score
Hi both,

Generally, only one card should be targeted for the promotion if you are holding on to both the Pink and the Blue.

Please drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number, and we will look into your card accounts and call to advise.

^DG

Hi OCBC

I noted that the 19X bonus will be credited by end of this month.

Could you help to check with the relevant department if the bonus has been credited and if not- approx. when?

So that we are able to check at our end as well.

Thanks

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

I noted that the 19X bonus will be credited by end of this month.

Could you help to check with the relevant department if the bonus has been credited and if not- approx. when?

So that we are able to check at our end as well.

Thanks

Hi benlau1,

All eligible customers will receive the bonus OCBC$ by 30 September.

You may check the rewards portal at end day on 30 September. The OCBC$ should have been credited by then.

^DG

lurker88

Reaction score
Hi ocbc

Does this card gives rewards for monthly payment of insurance premiums by prudential.

Sent from LGE LM-V405 using GAGT

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi ocbc

Does this card gives rewards for monthly payment of insurance premiums by prudential.

Sent from LGE LM-V405 using GAGT

Hi there,

Currently, Prudential premium payment is given 1X OCBC$.

However, do note that from 1 October onwards, all merchants under the MCC 6300: Insurance Sales, Underwriting and Premiums will be excluded from earning OCBC$.

If Prudential's MCC happens to fall under this, it will no longer be given 1X OCBC$.

T&Cs from 1 October 2019: https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/titrew-terms-and-conditions-1-oct-2019.pdf

^DG

vicyeo111

Reaction score
hi OCBC admin,

should be an eligible shopping transaction for 10x but safer to run by u,
will spend at club 21 or hugo boss physical stores be eligible for 10x?

zumaba

Reaction score
Hi benlau1,

All eligible customers will receive the bonus OCBC$ by 30 September.

You may check the rewards portal at end day on 30 September. The OCBC$ should have been credited by then.

^DG

For 19x bonus points. Is it credited by two batches of 9X then 10X respectively?

I already received +9X, but not +10X yet

Desires

Reaction score
Hi OCBC, I was offered 10x rewards points for dining for August again, but till now I haven’t received my 9x additional points for dining spending in August. I already received my 9x shopping points for more than a week. Did u overlook again?!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
hi OCBC admin,

Hi vicyeo111,

We are checking on this and will get back to you asap.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
For 19x bonus points. Is it credited by two batches of 9X then 10X respectively?

I already received +9X, but not +10X yet

Hi zumaba,

Please drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number. We will check on this.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, I was offered 10x rewards points for dining for August again, but till now I haven’t received my 9x additional points for dining spending in August. I already received my 9x shopping points for more than a week. Did u overlook again?!

Hi Desires,

We will check on this with the relevant department. Could you drop us a private message with your mobile number?

Thank you.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
hi OCBC admin,

Hi vic,

Hugo Boss transactions will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.
We are still waiting for the relevant department to confirm on Club 21 transactions.

Sorry for the delay.

^DG

Desires

Reaction score
Hi Desires,

We will check on this with the relevant department. Could you drop us a private message with your mobile number?

Thank you.

^DG

Hi OCBC, now is the end of the month already but I still don’t see the rewards points?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.