[Software Update] iOS 13.1.X (13.1.3 Released 15/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky177

Master Member
Reaction score
Updated. Didn’t feel any difference so far. Hope is good. So far only HWZ app again crash after I type halfway. Once only. Same thing happened to me in ios13 before this 13.1 update. :s13:

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
I had OTA brick on me during e update to iOS 11 back in e day so I’ve always used iTunes since 😆 prob iOS 11 issue though. it was e worst iOS release ever.

I had OTA brick my whole phone once too! I brought it to A.Lab and they did a 1 for 1 exchange for me coz was still in warranty. Reason they gave was fried motherboard

yotoden

Reaction score
I had OTA brick my whole phone once too! I brought it to A.Lab and they did a 1 for 1 exchange for me coz was still in warranty. Reason they gave was fried motherboard

iOS 11 also? This version is really the worst ever.

Knightoftheblackrose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just updated all my IPhones to 13.1 directly from 12.4.1.

I followed the online forum advice to skip 13.0

All working fine 😊😊😊

More responsive and snappier .

SwagYolo

Reaction score
Anyone have issues with not being able to see attachments in emails from the Mail app, or attachments not loading in general?

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone here not charging your phone at night these days?

It seems like I got a new habit to adhere to now. :s13:

I don’t. I know iPhone does cut off the current when it’s 100%, but I always prefer to start charging when I reach office in the morning. At around 50%. Upon reaching 95-100%, I’ll plug out. Use use in office, drop to about 40-50%, I’ll plug in to charge again.

XS Max stayed at 99% batt health for 10 mths. Only at the 11th mth it became 98%. Maybe due to watching too many HK TVB dramas.

Prev year 2017 iPhone X was at 97% batt health when I sold it off after a year of usage. Same charging habits.

That’s why now I prefer to buy the Plus size. The bigger mAh batt does play a part in the slower deterioration of batt health. XS Max to 11 Pro Max 3174 mAh to 3969 mAh is a very big jump.

I wanna see whose batt health drop the first percentage here :) for our iPhone 11/Pro/Max. Then we share our usage app patterns and charging habits.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't get why people trust data transmission via "air" over transmission through cables.

If you have iTunes, use it!

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here not charging your phone at night these days?

It seems like I got a new habit to adhere to now. :s13:

I’ve often charge my phone to 100% before 11pm. I keep my phone near me when I sleep. So I can snooze my alarm. Haha.

So far never had any issues of battery depletion since my XR days and now, the 11 Pro follows suit.

zodiaxt

Reaction score
Hi, can i know if anyone is encountering any 4G issues?
using whatsapp, it often goes into "connecting" and i can't load any webpages.
basically the entire data becomes non-existent, however 4G is still full bar..

any recommendation or suggestions to resolve this issue?
i'm on singtel sim only plan.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t. I know iPhone does cut off the current when it’s 100%, but I always prefer to start charging when I reach office in the morning. At around 50%. Upon reaching 95-100%, I’ll plug out. Use use in office, drop to about 40-50%, I’ll plug in to charge again.

XS Max stayed at 99% batt health for 10 mths. Only at the 11th mth it became 98%. Maybe due to watching too many HK TVB dramas.

Prev year 2017 iPhone X was at 97% batt health when I sold it off after a year of usage. Same charging habits.

That’s why now I prefer to buy the Plus size. The bigger mAh batt does play a part in the slower deterioration of batt health. XS Max to 11 Pro Max 3174 mAh to 3969 mAh is a very big jump.

I wanna see whose batt health drop the first percentage here :) for our iPhone 11/Pro/Max. Then we share our usage app patterns and charging habits.

You don’t have to plug out that often soon. iOS 13 will learn when you charge to 80% and slow down the charging from there till 99%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.