Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mentioned that during the preseason game.
shared an article that with same observation of him during CP time..

love his work at the back. we'll need a solid winger down the right...we always did. so many years still haven't looked into this area.
simply because AaronWB offers next to nothing going forward. Defensively, he's a rock, just that he morphs into a stone when he goes into the opponent half.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think he's trying, but it's just not part of his game. Can tell he's either instructed to or instinctively more defensive, because he usually opts to stay facing the opposition left-back. The youngster left-back BrandonW on the other hand overlapped more times than AaronWB did the whole game I think.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I do not think adidas will drop us right now. We are still making money and adidas is still earning money from selling our brands. But who know after this season. But hey... got money come in... who will say no??

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
of cos they won't. the contracts run tills 2024/25.

It's just the sponsorship amount gets cut by 30%

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I can foresee few more pages later will be discussing on who to replace ole liao. :o

Please prove me wronggggg!!! :(

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Allegri of cos. what is there to discuss?

I just hope it doesn't come to that. :s13:

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
United become a sacking club. Every season sack a manager.That is what fans wants.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Honestly Ole has to take some of the blame.

Why is he starting players like our English Messi? Instead of Gomes?

Ole’s stubbornness to keep playing Lingard when he is available is really Zzzzz.

And to reserve Young for LB instead of playing Rojo for EPL is another Zzzz.

All these cannot blame Ed, because with this current set of players, is up to Ole to maximise the players he has.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn't catch the game. Saw the highlights.

We can't score from proper open play.. gotta resort to peppering the opponent's goal with long shots.

Crosses either don't pass the first defender or pass everyone else lol. And out of the 31 shots we had, a few them is balloon anyhow one.

I didn't notice Lingard in the game until he had his near chance. After that I forgot about him for the rest of the game.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score

Ole’s stubbornness to keep playing Lingard when he is available is really Zzzzz.

All these cannot blame Ed, because with this current set of players, is up to Ole to maximise the players he has.

Gomes is injured.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Every past to current manager have to take the blame for current United situation.

Every time the other team park their bus, United have no answer to it. Only if the other team with open play, United then have a chance to score on fast counter attack.

You look at all the other top 6 teams on how they score goals. It like so simple when the whole team are playing for each other and trying to get to the ball when it pass to them.

Whereas, United players are just waiting for the ball to comes to their feet. Even the lower division team work much harder than United players in the game.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fans don't want to sack Ole

fans want him to do well

the main reason most are impatient is because they know Woodward's sack hammer is coming down if this continues. and then we'll have to restart our rebuilding again with new manager, new style, new players to buy n sell..etc etc..

what fans are tired of seeing, is the do-over.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solskjaer named another youthful side for the League Cup encounter but was unable to call upon Gomes following his cameo appearance at the London Stadium.

Despite their absences against Rochdale, Solskjaer says he hopes to have both Dalot and Gomes back for the Europa League game away to AZ Alkmaar next week, while the United manager hopes to see Rashford return before the October international break after he sustained a groin problem against West Ham.

"They are injured," Solskjaer told MUTV of Dalot and Gomes. "They haven't trained the last couple days, unfortunately. Hopefully they can be back for Alkmaar next week, that is what we are hoping."

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do not think adidas will drop us right now. We are still making money and adidas is still earning money from selling our brands. But who know after this season. But hey... got money come in... who will say no??

maybe next season when we fail to qualify for ucl or europa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.