Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
It's not coach problem. It is players' problem. They are choosing when to turn up. Even SAF comes back also no use.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

I'm pretty sure if SAF come back the result would be diff, as clearly shown during ole honeymoon period here.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Jan sell pobga, looking at the way we are now, 500% he will leave this jan. Sack Ole. Bring back Jose. LKK gone, POPO gone. No one to create issue for Jose. He will bring us back to 2nd place.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
spent 20odd million to sack him, just to hire him back a year later? :s13: not happening

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How many goals are we losing to Arse on Mon?

DDG > Leno

Maguire > David Luiz

Lindelof > Calum Chambers

Wan Bissaka > Niles

Young > Kolasinac

McTominay > Guendouzi

Pogba > Xhaka

Lingard > Ceballos

Andreas < Pepe

James > Saka

Greenwood < Aubameyang

9-2 plus home ground advantage.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DDG > Leno

Maguire > David Luiz

Lindelof > Calum Chambers

Wan Bissaka > Niles

Young > Kolasinac

McTominay > Guendouzi

Pogba > Xhaka

Lingard > Ceballos

Andreas < Pepe

James > Saka

Greenwood < Aubameyang

9-2 plus home ground advantage.

think it was 11-0, but away for the west ham game :s13:

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
There's no point to change manager anymore, been there done that. Ed decided to sack JM, who in my eyes is better than whoever available out there now and appointed Ole. He said he would support Ole. Let's hope he meant it, and we give Ole a few years to turn things around (hopefully).

In the meantime, bear with the results and accept it is not going to be good. When it's too hard to bear, go youtube watch CL Final 1999/2008 or our 8-2 win against Arsenal or 7-1 win against Roma to stroke our ego. Life goes on.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arsenal have a couple of clowns in defence and one even bigger clown in midfield but our forwards obviously aren’t good enough to take advantage of it. Heart says 2-1 if Martial comes back but i think it’ll be 1-3 Arsenal

It’s United so I’ll stay up to watch of course

pawn_king

Reaction score
I think Zaha is a good add to the team

if u r talking ex-players, all those we have let go in post-SAF era are better than our current crop. Depay, di Maria etc.

it's an institutional problem. every player/manager who comes in become worse. maguire AWB James will all become "average" in a couple of months :s22:

trax06

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arsenal have a couple of clowns in defence and one even bigger clown in midfield but our forwards obviously aren’t good enough to take advantage of it. Heart says 2-1 if Martial comes back but i think it’ll be 1-3 Arsenal

It’s United so I’ll stay up to watch of course

Our attackers will make clowns look like I.T scary and blood thirsty.

trax06

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it's an institutional problem. every player/manager who comes in become worse. maguire AWB James will all become "average" in a couple of months :s22:

That's not entirely far off really. Soon enough

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
if u r talking ex-players, all those we have let go in post-SAF era are better than our current crop. Depay, di Maria etc.

So how to fix?

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the honeymoon period where u still have energy and enthusiasm to be 120% will only last so long.
if the team keeps doing badly, it will sap away any positive energy they have and that's when they become 'average'

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The question is, if our mgr consistently fails to motivate the players, is it the players' fault or the manager's?

SAF was able to make a bunch of average players + 1 or 2 arguably world class ones become a world beater team (more or less).

I think the run of bad results now should not be readily accepted just because OGS is rebuilding, the team is in a transition phase. The bad results will have a very bad impact on the team. Downward spiral, vicious cycle, very hard to pull out of.

pawn_king

Reaction score
So how to fix?

wa this is beyond my pay-grade hahaha

could be as simple as getting 1 hard-carry. like how suarez transformed pool from mid table to top 4 team. (no one in mind that is available.:()
and then fixing the puzzle with the right manager to get back into title chasing team.

also we need to separate the business and footballing. woodward should stop attending matches for a start. sick of seeing his face!

pawn_king

Reaction score
why 3 yrs?

coz by then half of pool 1st eleven most >30yo, start to decline.
and pep would have left city.

plan is not to improve, but wait for others to fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.