[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oshawott is nesting at fort canning. You can probably farm enough candies there to evolve samurott within couple of hours. I am not sure if the nest will change later since it's Thursday .

yeah, i went to fort canning park last wk to farm, now looking for snivy, terpig and some others too...

snivy at amk town garden seems a tad far for me though... :s13:

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's v jumpy, so u must use the circle lock method & throw the ball the moment it stomps its feet down. Go for excellent throw only. Try that & u'll find it's easier liao..

yeah, i did that, but dunno why its seems very stubborn for me, every ball shake once only...

i think dialgia its much more easier

heng8888

Reaction score
yeah, i did that, but dunno why its seems very stubborn for me, every ball shake once only...

i think dialgia its much more easier

OK, only way left is try to raid with kaki or sub account to get more balls liao.. Its really less stressful this way.. Keke

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OK, only way left is try to raid with kaki or sub account to get more balls liao.. Its really less stressful this way.. Keke

yeah, i'd try to do so if i can, cause i end work very late, usually kakis and sub acct(sub acct not manage by me though) already raided le :s13:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it very hot at Fort Canning Park in the afternoon ?

Got lots of shades ?

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if its this kind of weather now, definitely hot. that day i went is very hazy, so its only humit

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Haiz, I got that bug again where one does not get to the catch screen to catch the legendary boss. I mentioned this earlier.

If u accidentally switch away the app just after u tap the "GO TO BONUS CHALLENGE" and get back after, u simply go to the main overworld screen with the raid completed and no more chance to catch the boss. :s22:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which gen 5 mon are you guys willing to spend rare candies on ?

Now seems like a time to start accumulating rare candies

Previous gen legendaries all quite well fed already.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haiz, I got that bug again where one does not get to the catch screen to catch the legendary boss. I mentioned this earlier.

If u accidentally switch away the app just after u tap the "GO TO BONUS CHALLENGE" and get back after, u simply go to the main overworld screen with the raid completed and no more chance to catch the boss. :s22:

That only happens if the boss is shiny :s13::s13: :s13: RIP

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which gen 5 mon are you guys willing to spend rare candies on ?

Now seems like a time to start accumulating rare candies

Previous gen legendaries all quite well fed already.

Litwick and deino quite rare. Ferroseed also rare. Problem is haven't catch or hatch how to transfer rc:(

Delardino

Reaction score
Throw rare candies for opening dex or power up?

I think just wait for legendaries better, eventually will hv events for more spawn or community day for deino, no point throwing now, unless really cannot stand the stain in dex, lols.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
That only happens if the boss is shiny :s13::s13: :s13: RIP

Really ah? But last time it happened to me, the boss's shiny version hasn't released yet leh, so all the bosses then were non-shiny. So the shiny issue is probably not the reason. :o

zensushi

Reaction score

There is a time limit to the catch screen. Not too sure if it's something like 10 minutes from the time you enter the Raid lobby or from the start of the Boss catching screen.

Google it. May find more info on a Reddit thread or two.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
There is a time limit to the catch screen. Not too sure if it's something like 10 minutes from the time you enter the Raid lobby or from the start of the Boss catching screen.

Google it. May find more info on a Reddit thread or two.

No the problem is not like this. Raid time was still remaining, as was indicated by the 'completed' icon on top the gym.

I tell u what happened. After the raid results screen, u either press the home button or the app switch button. Then the app will return to the overworld, impossible to catch the boss liao. Not even a relog in can save the situation. :s22:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No the problem is not like this. Raid time was still remaining, as was indicated by the 'completed' icon on top the gym.

I tell u what happened. After the raid results screen, u either press the home button or the app switch button. Then the app will return to the overworld, impossible to catch the boss liao. Not even a relog in can save the situation. :s22:

Only applies to spoofers. I have no such problem.:o

zensushi

Reaction score

Try logging in with another device?

I've had something similar...but it only happened at start of Raid after the 2-minute countdown. I get kicked out of the battle.

Logging in with another device allowed me to join the next lobby. On the same device, I'd still get the same issue, even after logging out & back in to join a new lobby.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Try logging in with another device?

I've had something similar...but it only happened at start of Raid after the 2-minute countdown. I get kicked out of the battle.

Logging in with another device allowed me to join the next lobby. On the same device, I'd still get the same issue, even after logging out & back in to join a new lobby.

Yes I did.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
speaking of durant, where do y'all catch most of da unova mon if playing legit...?

im seeing quite a lot of evolved unova mon in gym in my house area, now pokedex got a lot of hole le, kinda pissed :s27:

i've already seen a heatmor in gym liao... sianz :mad:

now is shiny season, so many will want to stain ur dex.
pwn u..

maybe they get regionals from trading?:D

Redberries

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Many PoGo players who have devices including Xiaomi Redmi 5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 are facing bans without any reason."

Haha? Trade wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.