Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mourinho warned us last season the exact same thing.

been deploying 2 DM ever since bad run of results
when the team finally attack a lot against lesser teams like Rochdale, the players waste all the chances

Worse is put 2 DM but still midfield overrun and let opponent score :(

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its been our story since forever

while i dont think Herrera and Fellaini are our superstars that make the team tick, but losing more players from the already poor midfield without strengthening is a crazy move.

like many experts pointed out, dont know who is to blame for this. was it the manager or the board?
Worse is put 2 DM but still midfield overrun and let opponent score :(

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so many good players join our team and regress. sometimes i wonder whether our training methods are up to scatch

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
when managers like van Gaal and Mourinho instruct players to pass the ball to open teams up for a chance to strike, people call it boring

Well Pep is getting Citeh to do the exact same thing and I don't find it boring.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its down to the players. ours lack the ability and vision to pass and move

they were static and indecisive

said it a lot of times, by the time they decide to make the pass, players are already marked and they end up making back passes
Well Pep is getting Citeh to do the exact same thing and I don't find it boring.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
more anger and frustration no martial rashford against arsenal pogba a doubt as well

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
arsenal despite their poor defence their attacks are miles better than ours i cannot see us winning on monday not with so many absentees。 lingard could play as a makeshift forward god help us

Last edited:

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3-0 to Arsenal.. very optimistic liao.

Our defence and midfield cannot even kope with West Ham and Rochdale :(

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No Rashy is fine, at the moment he just cant score goals, and he run faster than the ball. Lol. He got his goals from penalty

Martial is the one that actually scored from open play, so maybe will miss him. But got Greenwood, lol maybe he can get goals for United??

Anyway, rubbish performance week in week out but the manager saying they are improving and very positive abt it. What can we fans say lol. Haha this rebuildings gonna take centuries lol base on ole progression on last 5games of "improvement"

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
complain about the manager for speaking the hard truth

so now we get one that says all the nice stuff

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, rubbish performance week in week out but the manager saying they are improving and very positive abt it. What can we fans say lol. Haha this rebuildings gonna take centuries lol base on ole progression on last 5games of "improvement"

I find the things he spew during interviews abit too much. Training well, attitude all good, no issues.. past few games played well, improving, like all within his expectations, this run of relegation standard of results.

Seems to me he can't motivate his players to put in 100%.. neither are his tactics working or maximising the players he has at his disposal.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently Mata and DDG treated the team to post match dinner but there were a few absentees like Romero, Maguire, Jones, Rojo, Young and Pogba. Seemingly due to the "nature of the win" from Rochdale's game.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
💬 "I see them every single day in training and we don't have any issues with work rate or, desire." 😪😪😪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.