Whats with the hate on Apple?

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was referring to Windows Mobile. And yes, I use DuckDuckGo, together with Vivaldi browser and the privacy extensions etc. In fact, I have reduced my use of FB too. No Google docs or tracking on YouTube either.

Some will call me paranoid but I don't need Google and FB to know even more about me than I do myself.

I use DDG and Brave. Starting to not like Brave because of their affiliation with BAT. I used to love the concept of cryptocurrency but not anymore.

As for FB, just delete your account I deleted mine since 2016 and never looked back. Facebook just not my thing. Over the course of 2008 to 2016 I deleted and created FB account 3 times.

The hardest part for me is youtube because of content creators. This is very hard to move a way from unless these content creators get really good incentives to upload to more platforms.

chansl89

Reaction score
I have been changing phones from android to apple to android and back since Samsung S2.

Recently, i sold my iphone XR and got a huawei P30 Pro. I used it for 1 month and lag occured - open camera app must wait for 10 sec. Totally turn off to the max. Sold it and used Note 10, but realised that it is not as smooth as the "inferior" iphone.

Factory reset and gave it to my dad ...

Spec isnt everything ....... Waiting for iphone 11

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When u r on iphone, u like android. When yr on Android, u like iphone. After ip11, u sure go back android.

In short, yr just itchy

I have been changing phones from android to apple to android and back since Samsung S2.

Recently, i sold my iphone XR and got a huawei P30 Pro. I used it for 1 month and lag occured - open camera app must wait for 10 sec. Totally turn off to the max. Sold it and used Note 10, but realised that it is not as smooth as the "inferior" iphone.

AeroPrime

Reaction score
Hi guys let’s put an end on this. I’m avid android user and used to be a developer for Nokia and google. I used to be like you guys apple sux Android sux Google sux. Let’s face it there’s no perfect phone. My experience from the smartphone industry is from the Nokia Era. I must say the experience u guys have on your phones is unique. It depends on your situations and even down to your family members. I using an iPhone 11 pro Max now but that doesn’t mean I’m a apple fan boy. I still keep my android phones and my Nokia phones. What features you guys had or have, maybe not have on certain Mobile OS. Some works with you but not others.

iNotion

Reaction score
What's the hate about?
I just passed by a Samsung pop up store/booth. I see a lot of staff wearing the Samsung blue uniform but i see no customers. Zero. The staff are happily talking to each other tho

They must be talking about and laughing at the crowd and those "idiots" queuing up at the Apple store. 😂

Windowlover

Reaction score
As a Apple user, I think weight is getting heavy and not managing it at all and innovation with competitor is well behind now.. I hope they know this facts.

BrOwnTeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Trolling for the sake of trolling.

Use whatever one's comfort level is. If there is free cash for being a xxx brand hater which the CEO of the competing brand would give you USD$2 for every word of hate you write for the competing brand, I'd gladly do a thesis.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As a Apple user, I think weight is getting heavy and not managing it at all and innovation with competitor is well behind now.. I hope they know this facts.

Innovation well behind? Lol please share the details with me. I would love to know.

keechiu

Reaction score
That's very true :s13:

Was using iPhone for 6 years, this year decide to give samsung a try and changed to S10+. After using for 6months I still can't get over the 'out of Apple ecosystem' feeling..

When u r on iphone, u like android. When yr on Android, u like iphone. After ip11, u sure go back android.

In short, yr just itchy

Reaction score

Siao bo Sammy phone is cannot buy one, mainly due to its bloatware

Sent from Rem Is Best Waifu using GAGT

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol. really laugh at those people.. who think Samsung is the only phone u can buy for Android. and quickly slam Android because they lag after a few months.

really myopic beyond hope.

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try pixel. I'm using. Lag free like iphone

That's very true :s13:

Was using iPhone for 6 years, this year decide to give samsung a try and changed to S10+. After using for 6months I still can't get over the 'out of Apple ecosystem' feeling..

thisisnotme1212

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was referring to Windows Mobile. And yes, I use DuckDuckGo, together with Vivaldi browser and the privacy extensions etc. In fact, I have reduced my use of FB too. No Google docs or tracking on YouTube either.

Some will call me paranoid but I don't need Google and FB to know even more about me than I do myself.

actually huats theres to bes afraids of?
billions of ppls giving data to thems, dont thinks they so frees to tracks individuals persons :(

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually huats theres to bes afraids of?
billions of ppls giving data to thems, dont thinks they so frees to tracks individuals persons :(

It’s who they sell e data to. Think Cambridge Analytica n how they manipulated e prev US election.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yotoden

Reaction score
It’s about privacy, admits that some private data can be freely (with ones consent) share, but you would rather people ask you first before they can see it instead keep watching you.

Some people also say no big deal, want to see see lo. I have nothing to hide or so... then can one share his Nric, payslip credit cards Or bank account or medical history? If yes, pleas post it on social media:s13:

2 cents

kokfann

Reaction score
Well I can’t help but to comment here seeing this smart Alec post.
There is a big difference between posting own nric etc compare just sharing gender, preference etc.
I myself have been using Apple products for many years but don’t consider myself as Apple fan. But if you think Apple can protect you from everything including data privacy, good luck on this.
If I’m playing online game and see such comment, I will saying it’s retard. But here, I will just say it is plain stupid.

It’s about privacy, admits that some private data can be freely (with ones consent) share, but you would rather people ask you first before they can see it instead keep watching you.

Some people also say no big deal, want to see see lo. I have nothing to hide or so... then can one share his Nric, payslip credit cards Or bank account or medical history? If yes, pleas post it on social media:s13:

2 cents

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I am trying to reduce dependent on Google as well.
There are few times ,me and my friend was talking about new games on WhatsApp.next day, those games appears on my facebook.i didn't even do a search on Google but they managed captured and show the related advertisment.not sure is it the voice permission given to various app or Whatsapp sold me. So I disabled my Google. Voice and voice anything related to Google.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.