police selection assessment

RandySee

Reaction score
Wow nice πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

My DES timeline as follows, I’m a ex-PNSF so I’m not enlisting straight to HTA.

16 April 2019 - Submitted application via Career@Gov
26 April 2019 - SA
13 May 2019 - 2nd Interview
4 June 2019 - Medical checkup
3 Sept 2019 - Received offer from them
27 Sept 2019 - Official date of appointment

PikachuOh

Reaction score
Guys anyone know if my enlistment date is on 3rd jan 2020 into saf can i still sign on and get spf since im graduating from nitec on april I will only thn get my cert without cert dont think can sign on yet so most probably i must at least finish my bmt thn apply to for spf?

PikachuOh

Reaction score
I cant seem to defer now because i cant apply for higher nitec and only jan next year i thn get to apply so im stuck dk what to do

dandandandan

Reaction score
Eligibility for DEI

Hi, does anyone have any information to whether a private degree holder can apply for Direct-Entry Inspector?

And on top of that, what is the frequency of DEI intake like?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya around 10days they send me say unsuccessful /: call them and ask if is medical problem they say cannot be revealed. Why so secretive ��

Then how you know is medical problem?

Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If don’t pass why they will send u for medical and waste the fees on it? Is like u waste money and still reject the person.
may be you β€œpass” the minimum criteria for the interview, then they go send you for medical to confirm if you are medically ok to join.

Then the offer people who are better first. Then once they are certain whether people accept or reject the offer, then no more space, then reject you lor

RandySee

Reaction score
Haiz like that one uh /: disappointed

may be you β€œpass” the minimum criteria for the interview, then they go send you for medical to confirm if you are medically ok to join.

Then the offer people who are better first. Then once they are certain whether people accept or reject the offer, then no more space, then reject you lor

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.