Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

gong318

Reaction score
May I know where to get E12 ultra and what the price range?

recommend u get from lazada, lazada's return policy very good, just drop in popstation, don't have to pay anything. of course this is only if u don't like the product of you receive a defective product

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

laeticia

Reaction score
Mine is the left bud suddenly cuts off. What eartips did u get and from where?

I just got these generic ones from Aliexpress that are shallower and don't go as far into the ear canal. Hope they fit.

SG$ 0.48 25%OFF | 3 Pairs 6 PCS Silicone Earbuds In-ear Eartips 3.0mm TWS Earphones Replacement Earcaps Ear Pads Gel Covers Tips for BT Headphones
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/FJWVgKbQ

Cos when I was testing Sabbat E12 it was the only one out of the 7 included ear tips that was confortable for me.

ApPle5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pple get E12 ultra cos new chip leh

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
Hahaha I just really like the pink color.

Noted E12 is better, no wonder price higher also

Sent from 我是你的小呀小苹果。 using GAGT

ksksksks

Reaction score
X12 is still good. The seal is not as good as the e12 though.

Also x12 don’t have wireless charging but I find it to have more bass.

There is upgraded version of x12 and they are slowly rolling out into the market

Hahaha I just really like the pink color.

Noted E12 is better, no wonder price higher also

Sent from 我是你的小呀小苹果。 using GAGT

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Lypertek tevi worth hooting?

Is nice, the controls aren't as finicky compared to those cheap touch interface ones, the background hiss is much softer than usual tws earbuds. It has a wider soundstage compared to my jabra elite sports.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is nice, the controls aren't as finicky compared to those cheap touch interface ones, the background hiss is much softer than usual tws earbuds. It has a wider soundstage compared to my jabra elite sports.
The price point quite affordable and the specs are good. Just wondering what are the cons in reality for those who have been using it.

happily1986

Reaction score
hello, just wanted to know if the mpow t5 users have taken the pair for running. how's it? does the earbuds drop off easily or something?

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So what are the cons for it?

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
hello, just wanted to know if the mpow t5 users have taken the pair for running. how's it? does the earbuds drop off easily or something?

I use the te-d01g for running, it feels like it will drop out, but never once it did. The te-d01g, tevi and the t5 uses the same oem housing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.