Battery Life Discussion [iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max]

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Loving the battery life on my pro.

I upgraded from iPhone 6, I had to charge at least twice a day from 10am to 9pm daily.

With the pro, it's still at more than 30% battery after midnight without charging.

chanbri

Reaction score
Here’s mine after 21.5 hours of usage. From 10am yesterday to 7:30am today. Well from 12:30am to 07:30am was on standby as I was sleeping. Basically 14.5 hours usage and 7 hours standby. Still have 18% left. Screen on time 09H44M. I’m very impressed with the battery life.

hoJeqU3.jpg

shunz81

Reaction score
Wow this is really impressive considering your screen on time and your high use of YT, fb and IG, these are the battery guzzliers. Sigh I was so fixed on getting the 11 non pro. The battery is really swaying me to the pro max lol

Here’s mine after 21.5 hours of usage. From 10am yesterday to 7:30am today. Well from 12:30am to 07:30am was on standby as I was sleeping. Basically 14.5 hours usage and 7 hours standby. Still have 18% left. Screen on time 09H44M. I’m very impressed with the battery life.

hoJeqU3.jpg

tpmmark

Reaction score
Is it okay to charge the pro at any percentage?
I’m wondering too. My previous iPhone X I charge as and when it drops to 90 or below 80, maintain it constantly at 100 or near 100. Not sure if this method apply to iPhone 11 pro and max. I read this new iPhone just maintain 40-80 can prolong battery life.

Akela1673

Reaction score
Im not very sure about iPhone 11 series, but I believe you can check with Apple Support. For iPhone X, the Apple Support told me their batteries are designed to be charged at any time. No need to time.

plsbanthem

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im not very sure about iPhone 11 series, but I believe you can check with Apple Support. For iPhone X, the Apple Support told me their batteries are designed to be charged at any time. No need to time.

Which means the same should be for the new lines of phones.

Otherwise it will be a step down.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow this is really impressive considering your screen on time and your high use of YT, fb and IG, these are the battery guzzliers. Sigh I was so fixed on getting the 11 non pro. The battery is really swaying me to the pro max lol

Not to forget he used chrome extensively which used the most battery consumption.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The battery now can be charged at any time throughout the day. However, try not to let the battery goes below 20% constantly as it will hurt the battery more.

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score

I’m wondering too. My previous iPhone X I charge as and when it drops to 90 or below 80, maintain it constantly at 100 or near 100. Not sure if this method apply to iPhone 11 pro and max. I read this new iPhone just maintain 40-80 can prolong battery life.

Use the device as you feel like it is most comfortable to you. Don't let the device control you instead. Just don't do anything harmful like completely draining the battery dry.

Technology was made to aid you not you aiding they technology.

tpmmark

Reaction score
Use the device as you feel like it is most comfortable to you. Don't let the device control you instead. Just don't do anything harmful like completely draining the battery dry.

Good point. Thanks, think the high cost of the devices in turn made us to be more careful of it. To the extend of “sayang “ it. 😀

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Love the battery life.. full day + no issue.
SOT around 9h

best is go to sleep 100%, wake up with 100%. :p

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Reminds me of this
The-things-you-own-end-up-owning-you.jpg

obichacha

Reaction score
Lol sayang from now, after 3 months already plan up for sell.
Try to fully used, even shut down itself still not an issue.
My XS Max bought from Sept 18 till now still have 92% health

Zakhri32

Reaction score
What I can feel is yes my Pro Max last way longer than my XS Max and the iPhone 11 (these two I feel last similar) nowadays I don’t really charge it overnight anymore as I know it’ll last my commute to work, I’ll only charge it when I’m in the office. I don’t play games though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.