wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
trzIhXo.png

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
seems like this is the first IPS 24 inch 144Hz, was looking for it 5 years ago.

Pricing is really very good.. i hope the panel is good as well. LOL

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also game on 24 inch, slightly more than one arm length from me, completely within peripheral vision. I know some people sit far far play computer or some don't mind twisting their head all over the place.

Also waiting for 144hz ips, just for the better colors! Hopefully this don't have ghosting/smearing. Can't find any detailed reviews so far but consumers' reviews seems promising.

FD Trinitron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also game on 24 inch, slightly more than one arm length from me, completely within peripheral vision. I know some people sit far far play computer or some don't mind twisting their head all over the place.

Also waiting for 144hz ips, just for the better colors! Hopefully this don't have ghosting/smearing. Can't find any detailed reviews so far but consumers' reviews seems promising.

I'm not gaming, mainly photo editing, now I'm get used to my 43" 4K monitor, and yes initially cannot get used but now ok. Once a while I only played old game - USF4, only need to move back a chair's space.

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
Now still got people game on 24inch?

Only casual gamers play on larger screens. If you are serious for your games especially playing compettively on game titles such as dota, league of legends, cs go, overwatch etc, u will prefer a 24 inch. 24 inch just nice fits into your peripheral vision so u dont have to move your eyes so much to see critical game information such as the map radar at the top left corner etc.

90 percent of people I know that plays on larger screens are really those casual gamers playing AAA games and most of the time suck in fast pace shooter games.

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Only casual gamers play on larger screens. If you are serious for your games especially playing compettively on game titles such as dota, league of legends, cs go, overwatch etc, u will prefer a 24 inch. 24 inch just nice fits into your peripheral vision so u dont have to move your eyes so much to see critical game information such as the map radar at the top left corner etc.

90 percent of people I know that plays on larger screens are really those casual gamers playing AAA games and most of the time suck in fast pace shooter games.

Depends on the distance that people place their monitor. I would stick with flat panels that are 24 or 27 inch.

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Inch, resolution and rig all have relationships.

1080p max size for best visual is 24". Anything more become obvious blurry.
1440p max size for best visual is 32". Anything more become obvious blurry.
4k max size I think is 49". Anything more become obvious blurry. Then again, no one use 4k for serious gaming, is more for productivity activities.

27" with 1440p is a trade off between detailed visual and peripheral vision
To get stable 144hz on 1440p will need high end rig, basically at least like 2080
Of course you can get cheaper GPU if you willing to drop the graphic setting but come on, what's the point of getting 1440p if you gonna drop your graphic settings.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.