Sony unveils WF-1000XM3 truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds

DavidPeel

Reaction score
They would have to. If not u can contact platform to resolve.

Would still be better to go for local set since a few sets seem to be plagued with connectivity issues. :(

would love to go with local set but the korean stores are selling really cheap. current Qoo10 promotion after cart coupons selling for $259 only. So tempting.

6xiaolun9

Reaction score
Just to check anyone ordered with ConnectIT and still not gotten it? I ordered mine on 24 Aug 19 and I am wondering how many back orders do they have.

Last edited:

bedlamite

Reaction score
I'd never go without local warranty for a super high tech purchase like this. Chances that something will fail on the WFs are much higher than a regular pair of wired earphones. Not saying the WFs WILL fail but...there's just so much new tech in this thing.

timpeh82

Reaction score
I'd never go without local warranty for a super high tech purchase like this. Chances that something will fail on the WFs are much higher than a regular pair of wired earphones. Not saying the WFs WILL fail but...there's just so much new tech in this thing.

Many people actually went to buy the korean set without warranty at $260 to $269??
See your risk appetite and are you keen to wait until Nov when Korea stock is just 3-4 business day away.
:s13:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
amazon restock liao. so i guess u all will rec soon.
better than no sound.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many people actually went to buy the korean set without warranty at $260 to $269??
See your risk appetite and are you keen to wait until Nov when Korea stock is just 3-4 business day away.
:s13:

have to ship back to korea...
tat seller stated usd20.. donno is 1 or 2 trips.

yuto_kagui

Reaction score
Read online many other countries even in Canada and the States are Out of stock. Maybe they were all recalled to fix some major issue? If so the available stocks from South Korea may have some issues.

DavidPeel

Reaction score
Read online many other countries even in Canada and the States are Out of stock. Maybe they were all recalled to fix some major issue? If so the available stocks from South Korea may have some issues.

The first set I bought from Korea often get interferences at shopping malls. Bros here shared they didn't have this problem.

Finally got it returned and refunded via Qoo10 intervention after the seller at 1st (the store name) played punk and dragged the whole checking process for weeks and months by giving me the same reply to my messages once every 2 weeks without putting in any due diligence to check the earbuds.

I was hoping that it was just my particular set because I just took a chance yesterday on another Korean set with another store that was selling at a low price and even more so after applying the $50 cart coupon. That's effectively $204.

Now your comment has me worried. Should I cancel it? :(

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All made in Malaysia. If recall why recall only in US and Canada? Unless substantiated with source, then it is utter Garbage.

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The first set I bought from Korea often get interferences at shopping malls. Bros here shared they didn't have this problem.

Finally got it returned and refunded via Qoo10 intervention after the seller at 1st (the store name) played punk and dragged the whole checking process for weeks and months by giving me the same reply to my messages once every 2 weeks without putting in any due diligence to check the earbuds.

I was hoping that it was just my particular set because I just took a chance yesterday on another Korean set with another store that was selling at a low price and even more so after applying the $50 cart coupon. That's effectively $204.

Now your comment has me worried. Should I cancel it? :(

Lol how you use $50 off?

tamago_

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Canada and US still has stocks. But it’s slightly more expensive to buy in Canada and it’s about the same price as SG in the States, so not worth it considering you might not get warranty support in SG. Narita Airport transit is sold out too, if you’re wondering.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
ConnectIT say last update from Sony is that next batch of stocks will be in mid October.

I think those order October batch can wait November liao :vijayadmin:

6xiaolun9

Reaction score
ConnectIT say last update from Sony is that next batch of stocks will be in mid October.

I think those order October batch can wait November liao :vijayadmin:
Happened to pass by sony store, they say mid oct or 3 weeks of oct then got stocks. Really need wait till nov liao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.