Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Announced!

Synchron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had a look around but the Bluetooth one doesn't seem to be available in black anywhere? The staff at two Samsung stores were a bit clueless with one saying the black was only available in the LTE version and another saying only the Under Armour version was available.

Has anyone had better luck?

Sent from Samsung SM-G973F using GAGT

I just went to Samsung store at cwp to try. Both colour is quite awful for me. The sales person confirmed with me that black is only coming in for UA version and there will be no LTE available set in Singapore.

Now with the tracking issues, I have doubts that their ECG able to clear FDA approval. Mmm

lsg716

Reaction score
I just went to Samsung store at cwp to try. Both colour is quite awful for me. The sales person confirmed with me that black is only coming in for UA version and there will be no LTE available set in Singapore.

Now with the tracking issues, I have doubts that their ECG able to clear FDA approval. Mmm
The contradiction in what the sales staff say across various stores is laughably bad. Maybe it's for the best that the black isn't available yet (and I can't be an early adopter) given the tracking and HR issues that have been raised. Unless the issues are sorted by some firmware upgrade by the time the black model is released, I might consider an alternative product.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to 313 concept store they said black will be release next month.

Im close to buying the watch especially they have free strap worth 58sgd included but somehow its a deal breaker to have step counter and gps issues. That is one of the most basic feature of a smartwatch. Samsung should fix it before they release the product.

The GPS is not navigational GPS

jess_sy

Reaction score
Had a look around but the Bluetooth one doesn't seem to be available in black anywhere? The staff at two Samsung stores were a bit clueless with one saying the black was only available in the LTE version and another saying only the Under Armour version was available.

The black one will be the Under Armour version

XxGaiaxX

Reaction score
SG forever getting the short end of the stick for color selection. Yeah, I check with them online, was being told no news for normal black ver in SG, only the Under Armor edition.

vintot

Reaction score
they said there is GPS update but not sure if this fix the tracking issue. Most of the youtube reviewer just unbox doesnt discuss the use of it.

sam39sg

Reaction score
I4DChR9.jpg
:flash:

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
The black one comes with both Bluetooth and LTE version

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
The Under Armor Edition will cost $50 more than the normal ones.

It will be releasing next Saturday, 12th October

Adelyte

Reaction score
The Under Armor Edition will cost $50 more than the normal ones.

It will be releasing next Saturday, 12th October

Hardware wise should be totally the same, except in black.

So we are forced to pay $50 buck just for the color we preferred

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.