Best ramen in Singapore

marc2002

Master Member
Reaction score
Santouka n Nansuttei ftw!

I skipped Tonkotsu king cos everytime i go it got worse n worse... rather eat gyoka king next door (nice n jiak until cannot walk).

Actually kinda find it weird that ppl like ichiran so much ._. to queue like crazy for a chain store......

Hui Xian Lim

Reaction score
The ichiran in Fukuoka is way better!

Santouka n Nansuttei ftw!

I skipped Tonkotsu king cos everytime i go it got worse n worse... rather eat gyoka king next door (nice n jiak until cannot walk).

Actually kinda find it weird that ppl like ichiran so much ._. to queue like crazy for a chain store......

Reaction score
humble ramen dinner
vGt1oo8.jpg

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice ? Is it really 2 star Michelin nice?

michelin stars is given for specific outlet... just because an outlet is michelin star does not automatically make all its brand name michelin star... :s13:

but the thingy is many restaurants when they earn some star in particular outlet (usually their flagship one)... they will then use it to advertise all their other outlets as "michelin star" ... :s22::s22:

the 2 michelin star seizan in japan is not even ramen restaurant... the same company/owner merely come to SG to setup ramen shop... :s22::s22::s13:
https://gm.gnavi.co.jp/shop/0115024502/

regards,
wacky

Bingu Chingu

Reaction score
Hmm its like $8 vs $12+. ok la, not much of a diff. For the quality difference, I would go for the $12+.

The Ramen at Yishun Northpoint (in front of the ntuc) that was really good. Affordable too.
Love the truffle broth ramen at Kansouku ramen bar. Shall give the one you mentioned a try next time.

shamer

Reaction score
But now ramen not very affordable. $20 plus a bowl after all the GST service charge etc

Reaction score
This is not humble leh. I believe this is $20+ after all the charges.

Indeed. And worse is sometimes it is not even filling after that.

Ramen here is overpriced liao and in many cases overrated too.

18 odd lo, this one quite worth the price

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is kiwami ramen
Looks nice

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 7 using GAGT

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
international plaza
Ramen brothers

handmade Noodles with a Noodle Room

family-run shop 2 brothers love ramen so much they open shop

Supermen Ramen is one of the best

do try their new testing dishes its good my 2nd favorite is the ramen style bak chor mee
my fave ramen in SG

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.