fitness first

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun bother to sign up an insurance plan just for vitality. add everything g up, might as well just sign the normal plan

What is the cheapest AIA plan to get to sign up for vitality?

Last edited:

jianrenyizhu

Reaction score
its the accident plan. i got it just for FF discount also! per month is $15. FF discount is $30+ !

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well.the price for vitality FF member also increase. Just received a newsletter on that.

Qwinkx

Reaction score
Received notification yesterday. FF membership price increase by 3%. Getting more and more ex. Wonder if they are having problems.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
we are paying $189 per month yeah? how come they removed the 100 plus dispenser and now offer only sliced fruits infused tap water?

I remembered they refurbished some outlets in 2018/19 and changed new exercise mats these might increase their initial investment costs

linuskltan

Reaction score
we are paying $189 per month yeah? how come they removed the 100 plus dispenser and now offer only sliced fruits infused tap water?

I remembered they refurbished some outlets in 2018/19 and changed new exercise mats these might increase their initial investment costs
Changing to Dyson hairdryers was one of the "upgrades".

toolbox03

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not every branches have Dyson. I wonder why they remove the dispenser. Now give us tasteless water

Because many gian png use own bottle to self service refill :vijayadmin:

When one is already paying so much might as well take back some value to make it ‘worth’

It is a vicious cycle which will cause the gym owner to increase the fees more

Last edited:

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the time I start with FF I only use the dispenser twice.

Because many gian png use own bottle to self service refill :vijayadmin:

When one is already paying so much might as well take back some value to make it ‘worth’

It is a vicious cycle which will cause the gym owner to increase the fees more

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So AIA vitality now pay $150++ after increase?

dunno reh. i think when i took up under vitality was 136bucks per month. my increment was 4bucks per month. i assume the new premium would be be 140bucks per month.

if im not wrong, after i signed, sometime later, there was an price increment for those under vitality: 152bucks per month.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.