who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if he use purify n winter trecheon.. u got a problem. but well... just lock him down..
if u happene to fight him ah.. i think ah... think only.. if he is pro he wont back off... he wil keep chasing u n poke u. until u scare..

of cuz a nub valir will back off..

valir don't need purify. his ultimate can remove all cc effects. valir can't really chase as he is squishy and not very mobile unless you got sprint or flicker.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
valir don't need purify. his ultimate can remove all cc effects. valir can't really chase as he is squishy and not very mobile unless you got sprint or flicker.

his purify is for ppl using gui, akai spin... off lane ambush

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score

:s22: don't underestimate cancers. Mm AFK and this xborg go and slain lord when enemy alive then Kenna ks
Died, tanks died then LOST. Play this game with indogs really vomit blood

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is Indonesia having school holidays now?

met a bunch of toxic pea brain indos. lost 8 stars in a row :s13:

Sent from my dream using GAGT

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

:s22: don't underestimate cancers. Mm AFK and this xborg go and slain lord when enemy alive then Kenna ks
Died, tanks died then LOST. Play this game with indogs really vomit blood

things doesnt get better in legend tier. still got ppl picking what they want to play instead of what the team needs :s13:

when a op hero gets open for e.g harith, they insta pick it, go mid and play like trash, duno basic rotation and gank :s8:

starryz

Master Member
Reaction score
dunno why everytime rank confirm the other side got 5 indogs knn then my side all dimwit damn sian

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
things doesnt get better in legend tier. still got ppl picking what they want to play instead of what the team needs :s13:

when a op hero gets open for e.g harith, they insta pick it, go mid and play like trash, duno basic rotation and gank :s8:

This game needs a brain to play not those hack and slash...
Draft also alot of Noobs.. Many preset heroes that they want to play
I Sian 1/2 when they preset nana/Chang e/Layla/gord/hanzo/rafaela
These useless hero need to preset?
Recently met one First pick Argus never push Franco up enemy got Franco
Some no brain one want to play xborg then took a gamble ban other heroes never ban xborg the enemy gets xborg
Teammates like these really drag team
If not go slain lord when enemy alive then kena ks

Last edited:

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
dunno why everytime rank confirm the other side got 5 indogs knn then my side all dimwit damn sian

The matching system will put same country flags together in a team
If u indo flag they will group u together with indo flag
If u like me nk flag they put u in united nations team :s13:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This game needs a brain to play not those hack and slash...
Draft also alot of Noobs.. Many preset heroes that they want to play
I Sian 1/2 when they preset nana/Chang e/Layla/gord/hanzo/rafaela
These useless hero need to preset?
Recently met one First pick Argus never push Franco up enemy got Franco
Some no brain one want to play xborg then took a gamble ban other heroes never ban xborg the enemy gets xborg
Teammates like these really drag team
If not go slain lord when enemy alive then kena ks

nana, chang e, layla, gord are non-meta but consider op in the hands of good player. give me anyone of them and i can get mvp. hanzo needs a good team to play with.

xborg after nerf no longer op and your team should not waste a ban slot. another nerf is coming for xborg in the next update/patch.

xborg no need brain to play since he is very easy to use. just need to have good positioning and map awareness since he is quite squishy after nerf. no more aggressive play. if enemy take xborg, just use a burst damage mage/mm to counter him. best to use valir since he is op but a nerf is coming for him too.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nana, chang e, layla, gord are non-meta but consider op in the hands of good player. give me anyone of them and i can get mvp. hanzo needs a good team to play with.

xborg after nerf no longer op and your team should not waste a ban slot. another nerf is coming for xborg in the next update/patch.

xborg no need brain to play since he is very easy to use. just need to have good positioning and map awareness since he is quite squishy after nerf. no more aggressive play. if enemy take xborg, just use a burst damage mage/mm to counter him. best to use valir since he is op but a nerf is coming for him too.

Xborg quite irritating and has dash. My kagura difficult to catch him needs to be very fast
He is op in team fights with his ulti since e everytime exborg keep spamming ulti and run
Valir is on another level right now he has anti cc and damage quite high. His attacks slows the enemies too so very op

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xborg quite irritating and has dash. My kagura difficult to catch him needs to be very fast
He is op in team fights with his ulti since e everytime exborg keep spamming ulti and run
Valir is on another level right now he has anti cc and damage quite high. His attacks slows the enemies too so very op

xborg got no dash. his ultimate only make him spin. spamming his 1st skill make him annoying. also the enemy who use xborg probably use sprint or flicker. when i use xborg i also use sprint or flicker so that i can escape, chase or position myself properly.

try attacking him from the side during team fights, never from the front. if still cannot then ask your tank or mm to peel his hp for you then you go kill him. best is go play him for few games. maybe you will understand him better and counter him easily.

i tend to play all heroes whenever possible so that i understand their strengths, weakness and allow me to counter them.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
xborg got no dash. his ultimate only make him spin. spamming his 1st skill make him annoying. also the enemy who use xborg probably use sprint or flicker. when i use xborg i also use sprint or flicker so that i can escape, chase or position myself properly.

try attacking him from the side during team fights, never from the front. if still cannot then ask your tank or mm to peel his hp for you then you go kill him. best is go play him for few games. maybe you will understand him better and counter him easily.

i tend to play all heroes whenever possible so that i understand their strengths, weakness and allow me to counter them.

Can't burst him down in one combo they usually buy defense item then before burst him down his ultimate already killed me
He irritating
valir needs a nerf 。。

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just discovered gatot might be the answer to esme :vijayadmin:
His passive counters her life drain

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.