SCDF : Miss 20 session (1 year) RT now kena charge?

ImpulsiveTech

Reaction score
Any Bros from SCDF here care to advise?

I ord in 2013. Didn’t receive any letter ever since. Only this year I started getting letter for ICT which I took MC and deferred.

Today I received a letter that I defaulted 20 REMEDIAL TRAINING in this YEAR and I need to report for charge.

I read online they say first time offender is fine. But when they mean first time, means didn’t go for first session (out of the 20) or didn’t go for the whole year 20 session?

I didn’t receive any letter at all or sms informing me of RT. My address, contact all up to date in Singpass. I ord like 6 year ago. Since then I have my own business, my own family and kids and my **** to worry about. Who would have thought about RT sia?

No head no tail suddenly receive charge letter kns.

So what will happen now any idea?

ImpulsiveTech

Reaction score
You say till like you are the only one with own business, own family and kids?

Are you a retard? Which part of my post implies as if I’m the only one? Obviously I’m referring to my situation and the reason why I didn’t bother to check lol why u so Defensive?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you a retard? Which part of my post implies as if I’m the only one? Obviously I’m referring to my situation and the reason why I didn’t bother to check lol why u so Defensive?

The very fact that you are saying it implies that. You can’t blame people for your ignorance.

I don’t see why I’m the one being defensive, aren’t you the one being defensive by giving that sort of excuse?

ImpulsiveTech

Reaction score

Which part of my post did I blamed anyone for my ignorance mind pointing out?

Your statement is implying that 10 other guys is gonna kena charge and I’m the only one with family but this post is about my own situation and no one else so your statement Abit no link leh? That’s why I genuinely ask if you are a retard because you misinterpreted my post and got defensive for the other imaginary people who are not even in this topic lol?

Calander

Reaction score
chill bro.. do ignore the troll who is very famous on his way of contribution in this forum.

By right you should have checked your NS portal.. no need to wait for letter.

nevertheless, since the issue already happened. do report for charge as you are a first-timer, they may give u a warning... fine at most.

learn from the system and prevent it from repeating in your next window.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which part of my post did I blamed anyone for my ignorance mind pointing out?

Your statement is implying that 10 other guys is gonna kena charge and I’m the only one with family but this post is about my own situation and no one else so your statement Abit no link leh? That’s why I genuinely ask if you are a retard because you misinterpreted my post and got defensive for the other imaginary people who are not even in this topic lol?
If you choose to be in denial, nobody can help you.

Is there a need to insult people if you are so innocent? I guess you aren't hence you need to keep calling people retard.

ImpulsiveTech

Reaction score
chill bro.. do ignore the troll who is very famous on his way of contribution in this forum.

By right you should have checked your NS portal.. no need to wait for letter.

nevertheless, since the issue already happened. do report for charge as you are a first-timer, they may give u a warning... fine at most.

learn from the system and prevent it from repeating in your next window.

Yeap I know hes a notorious troll.

Anyway thanks for your advice. I did checked and indeed it was a fine.

ImpulsiveTech

Reaction score
If you choose to be in denial, nobody can help you.

Is there a need to insult people if you are so innocent? I guess you aren't hence you need to keep calling people retard.

How am I being in denial? I was merely asking for the possible outcome from those who have ever experienced similar issues before. If you don’t have a constructive answer then stfu.

You didn’t even answer my previous question and yet there you are trying to act smart. So whose in denial of being a retard?

I’m not insulting you. I’m asking a genuine question if you are a Retard Because your first comment already suggest that you may be one. That’s why I asked. Nothing wrong with that as your replies are usually no link with the question.. sounds like you’re just venting your frustrations. Coming from a Long time senior member what an embarrassment

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How am I being in denial? I was merely asking for the possible outcome from those who have ever experienced similar issues before. If you don’t have a constructive answer then stfu.

You didn’t even answer my previous question and yet there you are trying to act smart. So whose in denial of being a retard?

I’m not insulting you. I’m asking a genuine question if you are a Retard Because your first comment already suggest that you may be one. That’s why I asked. Nothing wrong with that as your replies are usually no link with the question.. sounds like you’re just venting your frustrations. Coming from a Long time senior member what an embarrassment

Well, you can have you own opinion as to whether you are in denial, whether you are insulting people or not.

But it doesn’t change the fact that there may be other opinions that say that you are.

There isn’t a need to go down to the level of calling people retard. Once you start that you already lose your moral high ground.

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

relax la bro

resident troll only, no need reply or quote him.
just add him to ignore list

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
Any Bros from SCDF here care to advise?

I ord in 2013. Didn’t receive any letter ever since. Only this year I started getting letter for ICT which I took MC and deferred.

Today I received a letter that I defaulted 20 REMEDIAL TRAINING in this YEAR and I need to report for charge.

I read online they say first time offender is fine. But when they mean first time, means didn’t go for first session (out of the 20) or didn’t go for the whole year 20 session?

I didn’t receive any letter at all or sms informing me of RT. My address, contact all up to date in Singpass. I ord like 6 year ago. Since then I have my own business, my own family and kids and my **** to worry about. Who would have thought about RT sia?

No head no tail suddenly receive charge letter kns.

So what will happen now any idea?

yeah ignore that reddevil, he is just some loser with zero knowledge.

after you ord, as long as you are eligible, you should clear your ippt window every year leh, even if there are no call ups. cannot just ignore leh.

about being charged, they usually refer to the number of times being charged. so, from what you describe, should be 1st time.

on the appointed date, report for the charge, explain politely your situation. most likely is a fine, promise not to do it again, and probably need to do makeup RT. of course is subject to their decision lah.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah ignore that reddevil, he is just some loser with zero knowledge.

after you ord, as long as you are eligible, you should clear your ippt window every year leh, even if there are no call ups. cannot just ignore leh.

about being charged, they usually refer to the number of times being charged. so, from what you describe, should be 1st time.

on the appointed date, report for the charge, explain politely your situation. most likely is a fine, promise not to do it again, and probably need to do makeup RT. of course is subject to their decision lah.
Can't help it if people want to live in denial and don't like to listen to hard truth

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.