Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Keep giving away the ball. Just pass here and there without any penetrating pass.

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I thought we playing Barca... opponents can pass out from the back so easily. We have no idea how to break their defence, so just pass until we give the ball away lor.:o

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is Fred a 50million midfielder?
Never had a good game in 2 seasons, plays even worse than Kleberson and Anderson.

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
This game has finally done it for me. 30+ years a Man United fan and I can’t believe what I’m watching.

There is nothing that attaches me to the club anymore. No more SAF, no more RVP, or Carrick, nor the football. There is OGS but I’m convinced now he’s clueless as a manager. Sorry but I simply can’t see what improvement he’s talking about. We’re completely lost and impotent in attack, and I realise now that the players are actually quite bad individually in terms of technical skills. We don’t have any players who can actually beat a man, and we struggle to take balls off from opponents. So many of our lower ranked opponents seem to possess better technical skills, in terms of keeping the ball, awareness of space and taking on opponents. Or, having witnessed another atrocious cross - just putting a decent cross into the box. If Pogba is our best player as many thinks, surely we are doomed.

The football the team plays make my blood boil, and for my own sanity this is no longer a team I will lose sleep over to watch, whether late Sunday nights or early weekday mornings. From now I’ll have nothing more than a passing interest in United games and results. I would much rather watch Citeh games for entertainment (but never the Fools though - they and their fans continue to disgust me).

My son just asked: you’re stayed up just to watch a Europa game? Indeed, a good question asked by someone without the baggage of being a fan for so many years. So to all of you who will continue to sacrifice your sleep to watch United games: enjoy and good luck!

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not even a single shot on target the entire match. Jesse pulled his hamstring

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole has to go club legend he may be but he has no clue how to set our team up

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
our neighbour city have no problem scoring 8
gosls in 1 game we cannot score a single goal to save our lives

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6 shots and none on target.. bloody jokers.. think the u18 can do better..

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LKK, Sanchez, Herrera made the best decisions of their lives to leave this club..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.