Reaction score
ATW17wc.jpg

Bought this $77 on creative website with $22 discount

Posted from PCWX using Jedi mind trick.

Last edited:

twist_shout

Master Member
Reaction score
just curious did you just placed all the satellite speakers in front?

or place it a 'proper' 5.1 setup

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I don't have any space to put it in the "proper" way so I tried to place the surround speakers to the furthest corners of my table.

RL <<<<<<>>>>>FL<<>>CEN<<>>FR<<<<<<>>>>>RR

If you have shelves above your table, I recommend you place the Rear Speakers up top.

Last edited:

tigerwoods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Proper 5.1 setup, rear left spk on the left shelf behind me, rear right spk on a cheap camera stand

My previous speakers were creative 4.1 speakers since 2000.

Last edited:

tigerwoods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Here is my unboxing and sound test of Creative Inspire T6300 speakers

twist_shout

Master Member
Reaction score
Proper 5.1 setup, rear left spk on the left shelf behind me, rear right spk on a cheap camera stand

My previous speakers were creative 4.1 speakers since 2000.

can take a pic how u place it?

SnorlaxGorGor

Reaction score
i am using Logitech Z906 which serve me well for 6 years and still work until now. i am using it for home theater.

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am using Logitech Z906 which serve me well for 6 years and still work until now. i am using it for home theater.

yes using this as well... bought for $300 during last year 11/11 + coupons. Best bang for the buck!

This sound doesn't sound good right out of the box... need to fine-tune it via soundcard software. Now sound has better clarity and better tight bass.

The downside of this speaker is although it is THX certified and have Digital Digital but existing program sources like Youtube, Toggle don't provide these sound formats unless you buy another sound which is capable of encoding them. I am wondering if anyone bought the new Sound Blaster X3 to try with z906?

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
THX is a certification or rating which means nothing. It is supposed to say that your speakers sound good but like all certifications it has become just bullcrap marketing over the years.

Dolby Digital is a sound format but for this context we are interested in Dolby Digital 5.1; your soundcard is capable of outputting stereo via optical without the need for Dolby Digital.

Generating Dolby Digital is called Dolby Digital Live, and many soundcards can do that, even onboard if you know how.

You can also use a sound card uncapable of DDL, output raw DD data from your video file without processing, and pass it to the speaker; this is called bitstreaming. For the most part, this is sufficient for video geeks.

tigerwoods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From wat i understand t6300 is not suitable for watching movie no dts no dolby atmos etc

No problem, make sure sound card can do Dolby 5.1 and dts 5.1 for using 5.1 speakers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.