Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sack the social media manager pls.. stop reminiscing about the past you faggot...

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from this at the start:
'There's some that need to get a reality check of where they're at.'

“There are players there who won't be part of that successful team but there are players there, of course, who will be.”

fast forward to all the losses, he start to say give clean slate, and all the good words to coax all the babies in the team

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole's experiment with Rashford as central striker failing so far .....

Lingard busy selling clothes, drinking amarettos and shagging single mums .....

Martial gets injured every 2 months, and doesn't track back when he plays .....

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why Ole should go? Like the first manager David, I cant see where is the improvement? What is he trying to do. All I can see is his excuses of it take times to build the team with youngster. But what is he building?

After 10 games in all competition, there is still no real penetration in attack, all i see is shooting from range hoping it goes in approach (David is cross till someone somehow head it in).

Quote of Ole extracted from CNA below:
"We know there are going to be ups and downs. I'm ready to see these boys blossom.

"I don't know what the opponents think of us. I just know sometimes when you walk off games, we're not doing bad here. Sometimes there's a gap. I've felt that a couple of times, but not very often."

Really they are not doing bad?? Not much gap? Meaning to say they did exactly what Ole wanted. And the game plan obviously didnt work as there is no goal threat and defence is equally bad. He should feel blessed that DDG is back to his normal self for most of the games. It didnt work against small team, what will happened when United meet the likes of citeh or fools?

Look at David Moyes performance against top club. I just hope I am wrong about Ole, somehow the game will improved after the youngster clocked his required hours.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why Ole should go? Like the first manager David, I cant see where is the improvement? What is he trying to do. All I can see is his excuses of it take times to build the team with youngster. But what is he building?

After 10 games in all competition, there is still no real penetration in attack, all i see is shooting from range hoping it goes in approach (David is cross till someone somehow head it in).

Quote of Ole extracted from CNA below:
"We know there are going to be ups and downs. I'm ready to see these boys blossom.

"I don't know what the opponents think of us. I just know sometimes when you walk off games, we're not doing bad here. Sometimes there's a gap. I've felt that a couple of times, but not very often."

Really they are not doing bad?? Not much gap? Meaning to say they did exactly what Ole wanted. And the game plan obviously didnt work as there is no goal threat and defence is equally bad. He should feel blessed that DDG is back to his normal self for most of the games. It didnt work against small team, what will happened when United meet the likes of citeh or fools?

Look at David Moyes performance against top club. I just hope I am wrong about Ole, somehow the game will improved after the youngster clocked his required hours.

I have stopped wasting my time watching the Man Utd games. Unless the players improve & show that they are able to score 2 or 3 goals in games.

Ottoke

Reaction score
NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

6 October 2019, Sunday

Premier League 2019/20
11.30pm - Newcastle United vs Manchester United [NEWMUN]
mio Stadium 102 (Singtel TV Channel 102, StarHub TV Channel 227)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.