Cancel order when Shipped

maxheadroom

Reaction score
Mine order is still on it way from HK. And it will be delivery on wednesday 09Oct. Is it possible to cancel my order?

Last edited:

crobin

Reaction score
Mine order is still on it way from HK. And it will be delivery on wednesday 09Oct. Is it possible to cancel my order?

Definitely can. Just call up Apple by phone (number is on the invoice) and tell them to cancel. Once the items intercepted and returned to store, they will refund you. I did that twice for Apple Watch Titanium as I wanted to change colour and anther time the shipping was held up in HK.

maxheadroom

Reaction score
Holly, now in Singapore. Are they going to deliver today Sunday? Any Idea?

Sunday, October, 06, 2019 Location Time Remarks
6 Processed SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE 08:45
5 Clearance processing complete SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE 08:11
4 Clearance processing complete HONG KONG - HONG KONG 01:53
Saturday, October, 05, 2019 Location Time Remarks
3 Clearance processing complete EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 18:22
Friday, October, 04, 2019 Location Time Remarks
2 Departed from facility SUZHOU & SURROUNDING AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 12:40
1 Shipment picked up SUZHOU & SURROUNDING AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you can either 1) refuse the delivery and the courier will return it back to APPLE. After APPLE received back the item, they will process your refund.

2) which is what i did, i accepted the order and took it to APPLE store Orchard to return. They also process my return on the spot and i received my refund in 2 working days. Fast.

But you have to call APPLE first to tell them that you wish to cancel this order. I did mine and this is what they told me to do.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.